This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 2012 Tunica pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 2012 Tunica pics
    Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 9:50am
I don't have many, my wife videoed my pulls. Here is some stills taken from them.
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Sponsored Links

JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 6:37pm
Very nice! Wish I had one!
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 7:19pm
Love the tractor !! Sled is ugly green!! Lol. Good job Merry Christmas !
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 9:13pm
I like the name. I named my WC "gone bALLIStic" as my other hobby is long range shooting.

Congrats, sounds like you did quite well.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 9:06am
Thanks everyone! Thats kinda funny about the name. We were in the office throwing names around one day, and one of the guys was looking for a ballistic chart on the internet for a new rifle he had purchased. He asked me how to spell "ballistic" when I spelled it out for him I noticed the "allis" in it.  And so it all began.... 

I am looking for ways to improve before next year, I need to loose another 100 to 150 pounds to be able to pull in the 3500. The tractor weighs 3340 now without any cast iorn. Looking at others I think I over killed the weight racks, I could loose some there. I also have to make a decision on the hand clutch, wheather to take it out or replace the discs. I have removed all but two shims. My youngest likes the hand clutch when he pulls, he short legged like Dad! I have got to replace the engine clutch also, it's been giving trouble all year.
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:24pm
Keep the hand clutch for your son! That's your future ! My oldest should start later this next season also .
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 10:16am
well there are 3 different weight narrow fronts. the heavy one is 320# from a wd45 the normall wd-wc one is 180#  and the light one is 120 from a early unstyled wc. RC wheels and 15" front tires will loss like 40 to 60 # over 16" and 6.00-16 tires. My guess on a hand clutch elimination is 75#.
AC Billy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Billy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 6:45pm
Thanks for the pics!
Nice tractor...sometimes I think I would like to give pulling a try
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 7:59pm
 Nice looking tractor, keep it up !  Never been to one of those big, big pulls, someday.....
D-17_Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-17_Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 8:02pm
Nice pics.

BTW, where did Panky finish?? It being in TN surely he was there........
Yea, I can fix that.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic