This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keyboard Commandos.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:52am
You liked that didnt you. Yeah you need to hang on to that since your in apprentice training to be like me. I am not a commando i am just considered a smart ace to aragant yankees doodles that are sucked into pulling post of no pulling value but to degrade members

Edited by mlpankey - 01 Dec 2012 at 8:00am
Sponsored Links

bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 12:45pm
ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 1:49pm
[QUOTE=bradley6874] ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you [quote.           it hasnt hurt business none and if you get your wishes and run into something you want my help on .you know as long as it deals with interal combustion engines or pulling which sites you can find me on.

Edited by mlpankey - 01 Dec 2012 at 2:07pm
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 3:04pm
Butch, this what you mean?
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 4:04pm
Clap
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

[QUOTE=bradley6874] ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you [quote.           it hasnt hurt business none and if you get your wishes and run into something you want my help on .you know as long as it deals with interal combustion engines or pulling which sites you can find me on.

Well boys, I'm sorry but I just have to light someone's fuse with a post like this.

We know which sites we can find you on.  But where can we see your work run?  Where will you be competeing at?  Any pictures or sepecific information, video, resources and refrences are greatly appreciated........ 

I'm found at many local events, I try to make it to most of the WTPA state events and some of the NTPA regional and grand national events...... either as a competitor or crew depending on.  I like to go to the NATPA events in the winter traveling with some of my pet projects.  I do some specialized work on some of the LLSS tractors, why one of them just cleaned house in Chapel Hill TN......  

If a multi time grand national Champion grabs me on the shoulder some night and says drop the drawbar a half inch and gives a reason you can bet I'm going to listen.  If one of the good engine builders tells me why something is done a certain way even though it contradicts what is read on the internet from an automotive source, (and it's what's done on competing engines) you can bet that information is good.  If I'm reading on the internet or sitting in the crowd and some blasphemous idiot is going on and on, he's getting ignored as most people do.

Oh, I'd put a hundred bucks on Bob C. also.  Hope to see him and others in Gordyville this winter.

No need for a reply pank, by reading through this thread it looks like everyone has you figured out.  You can stop hideing behind the keyboard now and come out and show us what you have.

Edited by wi50 - 03 Dec 2012 at 10:15am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Well boys, I'm sorry but I just have to light someone's fuse with a post like this.

We know which sites we can find you on.  But where can we see your work run?  Where will you be competeing at?  Any pictures or sepecific information, video, resources and refrences are greatly appreciated........ 

I'm found at many local events, I try to make it to most of the WTPA state events and some of the NTPA regional and grand national events...... either as a competitor or crew depending on.  I like to go to the NATPA events in the winter traveling with some of my pet projects.  I do some specialized work on some of the LLSS tractors, why one of them just cleaned house in Chapel Hill TN......  

If a multi time grand national Champion grabs me on the shoulder some night and says drop the drawbar a half inch and gives a reason you can bet I'm going to listen.  If one of the good engine builders tells me why something is done a certain way even though it contradicts what is read on the internet from an automotive source, (and it's what's done on competing engines) you can bet that information is good.  If I'm reading on the internet or sitting in the crowd and some blasphemous idiot is going on and on, he's getting ignored as most people do.

Oh, I'd put a hundred bucks on Bob C. also.  Hope to see him and others in Gordyville this winter.

No need for a reply pank, by reading through this thread it looks like everyone has you figured out.  You can stop hideing behind the keyboard now and come out and show us what you have.
I actually believe you on trying something a winner tells you.  I even believe if a national winner told you he was coating his impellars in red georgia clay they would be a increase in georgia property values  from you and rob buying up property for the clay.  we just dont specialize in tractors we do engines in all sports from gokarts to tractors stock cars pulling trucks to drag cars to antique rstorations builds  after all its a internal combustion engine.

Edited by mlpankey - 03 Dec 2012 at 12:11pm
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Bob C IL Bob C IL wrote:

Feel free to walk up and introduce yourself....... Im in to talkin RUBBISH..
I'll talk rubbish with ya Bob! I'll see you at Gordyville! Let's meet in the parking lot, or ? LOL!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:52pm

I actually believe you on trying something a winner tells you.  I even believe if a national winner told you he was coating his impellars in red georgia clay they would be a increase in georgia property values  from you and rob buying up property for the clay.  we just dont specialize in tractors we do engines in all sports from gokarts to tractors stock cars pulling trucks to drag cars to antique rstorations builds  after all its a internal combustion engine.
Who is we? If you go there to make the coffee or even if they let you pour it, that don't make you part of WE. I thought you were big union guy, do you work in a union shop building engines?
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 2:04pm
I am union I work a union job . I have buisness partners in the automotive machine shop. which is not part of my union classification. I gave a list of names in prior post . Wi hasnt named a partner or client .  I guess thats not relevant.

Edited by mlpankey - 03 Dec 2012 at 2:05pm
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 2:44pm
OH NO ED.....me n you with the Obrien boys are going to meet at the barely pop despencer..... I owe you guys abunch for all the help and advice you've givin me.....
Slade (TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slade (TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 4:49pm
If ya need help at the barley pop dispenser, let me know, never med Ed or Bob, but I've been witness to the O'brien boys and a pizza box full of canned refreshments! lol

Slade
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 7:41pm

I am union I work a union job . I have buisness partners in the automotive machine shop. which is not part of my union classification. I gave a list of names in prior post . Wi hasnt named a partner or client .  I guess thats not relevant.
  No, its not relevent , nobody gives a rats a$$ what you do or think.................
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:55pm
Some do or they wouldnt be bringing work to me. Apparently alot of web site readers do also as much as they quote me.

Edited by mlpankey - 06 Dec 2012 at 9:02pm
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Slade (TN) Slade (TN) wrote:

If ya need help at the barley pop dispenser, let me know, never med Ed or Bob, but I've been witness to the O'brien boys and a pizza box full of canned refreshments! lol

Slade
Ya, the trips to Gifford for pizza, and Barley pops between pull sessions were quite memorable! Looking forward to it again this year!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic