This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oakwood Ohio Antique pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARVESTMOONPULLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oakwood Ohio Antique pull
    Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:09pm
Anybody in the area of NW Ohio theres a tractor pull Sunday Sept. 2nd in Oakwood Ohio. This is in my opinion the best antique tractor pull in the area that ive been to. I have no part of this pull but I do know the guys running it and he is a fine gentleman and is always fair. This is one pull youll come to once and never miss. Ill be there with the D19d and possibly a 200.
Sponsored Links

Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:18pm
I pulled there several times. Who is running it now? Mike Porter was the go to guy back then.
HARVESTMOONPULLER View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARVESTMOONPULLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 3:51pm
Mike still runs it and as far as im concerned he puts on the best pull we go to. Unfortunatly it got rained out but is rescheduled for sept 30th which is still a Sunday.
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:49pm
Ask him if he has to us a walker yet for me when you see him.
He would know me a Lamar Lemmon. Or maybe that cheatin Lemmon which he called me in fun.
Cody nwo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody nwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 8:06pm
How far is it from Bowling Green? If I get mine together by then I'll head over, I heard somebody talkin about it the other day and they said it was a real good pull.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic