This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD6 info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LTBeach View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 2:06pm
Hi Guys,
My son and I took on a new restore project in the form of an AC HD6B.  #14991 and motor #6-15256.  We have loved digging in learning together.  We have a Pump repair facility where we rebuild vacuum pumps and industrial pumps of all kinds and shapes, so we have lots of machine shop and welding capabilities.  We began by draining everything, lots of water, mucky oil etc.  Pulled the starter as it would not engage, and found the bendix gear chewed up.  Replaced the gear and decided to check the flywheel with a bar for engine mobility.  Ceased.  Pulled the injectors and loaded the cylinders with a good penetrating solution, 50/50 acetone ATF, and let her sit for a few days.  We rocked her slowly for a few days and she finally gave way.  Put the starter back in yesterday and gave here a 24v shot in the fanny and she puked out all the penetrating concoction we shoved down her throat.  We were excited.  We decided to clean the injectors really well before going back in with them.  Here is where my first question comes in.  We got a good spray pattern out of 3 of the injectors.  However, one just wouldn't chooch.  Looking closely at it under a jewelers loop, we saw lots of pitting and decided to replact the injector tip or whole injector if we could not find just the tip.  We are coming up short all the way around.  Does anyone know where or if these old Bosch injectors are available?  Tip# DLLD 150S153 or full Injector #KBLB9681/13.
We are new to the forum and new to Allis Crawlers.  We love restoring things as a Father Son team.  Looking forward to all replies, and we will post pictures if anyone is interested.  Pretty sure this is a wet clutch, as it has a screw on filter by my Left foot and a second dip stick by the oil level.  Thanks in Advance..... 
Sponsored Links

gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 4:10pm
I have some used injectors for HD6 but you better check GOOGLE  AMERICAN BOSCH INJECTOR and they have all remplacement parts for
LTBeach View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 8:44pm
Thanks gemdozer for your reply.  I have googled American Bosch Injector and read lots of American Bosch info, just not finding anything to match my exact injector.  I had a typo in my orig. message.  The injector nozzle I am looking for is a DLLB 150S153.  IF you have this injector, please PM me and let me know how much you would will take to one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic