This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(2) 1930 Monarch "75" Crawlers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve (MT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (2) 1930 Monarch "75" Crawlers.
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:02pm
I am still considering offers and trades on my (2) 1930 Allis Chalmers Monarch "75" crawlers. Both are dry western crawlers and ready for rstoration. Both have correct 6 3/4 bore LeRoi Beaver engines. If you want to be king of your AC tractor show next summer just restore one of these old girls this winter. I can Email pictures if interested. I could deliver both of these crawlers on one load with my 55 ton RGN. They weigh 23000 lbs each. Please give me a call for honest details. Thanks for your time. (406) 486 5462. These (2) crawlers are located in eastern Montana.
Sponsored Links

orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 4:33am
Steve: Wish these were closer to NYS.  Would love to have them in the collection. Someone please save these old Monarchs.  Did Monarch also make metal lathes?
MonarchDan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonarchDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 1:37am
Hello Steve,
I am new to the Allis / Monarch Forum

I doubt you would still have the Monarch 75's I see listed in an Oct 2011 post but as I have a special interest in finding a "75" to restore I had to contact you.
My Dad and Grandad had two "75"s many years ago and I remember them well as a little kid. Dad would let me ride on his and I still remember the sound. He used it a lot and I remember the track shoes were polished shiny.
Unfortunately in the late 1950's both went for junk and I was sick about it then and still Am today about seeing them cut up.
There are still a few parts at the farm today. I have a new head gasket that has been in the shop for all these years as well as one of the drawbar assemblies and a few other parts dad kept back for some reason.
I have some Cats and would love to restore a Monarch 75.
Please let me know if you still have one of the 75's and if not do you know of others?
Thanks,
Dan Kennedy   785 456 5964
dancarolk@gmail.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic