This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED Onan CCKB parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 8:41pm
I was just over at Sigel looking at that sweet Allis 8050 and taking pictures to show to my father. Small world indeed. You probably met my friend Jake that works for TGM. Another Allis garden tractor fan/collector.

Originally posted by Codger Codger wrote:

Yup. Get over to Sigel swapping implements too fairly often. Have uncle just south on 40, and another on 45.
Sponsored Links

DON G View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DON G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:12pm

Facebook has Allis Chalmers site also.
Bird76Mojo View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:26pm
I'm not on Facebook. I deleted my account several years ago.

Originally posted by DON G DON G wrote:

Facebook has Allis Chalmers site also.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 6:41pm
That 8050 is nice. Have seen it myself. I hauled an 8010 over there a couple of months ago and for some reason it came back. I believe it sold up in this area after being transported to Sigel. Paid twice to haul the same tractor so alright by me.....
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 6:54am
Nothing back on the CCKB parts as of yet.
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2023 at 11:11am
Still looking..
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:44pm
Still looking...
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:56pm
I need to follow up on this as have forgotten.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 10:28pm

I need to follow up on this as have forgotten.

I'd appreciate the assistance for sure. I haven't had any luck finding anything reasonably priced that's anywhere near where I live. I'd like to find something in central Illinois or Indiana.

I know they're out there. I've been searching through piles of engines at a shop in Lerna IL that the owner passed away and his family is going through decades of collecting/repairing. So far they only had an Onan BG series from something like a JD tractor.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 10:57pm
I sent off an email to a buddy in Springfield that is a mower mechanic and high school friend. Said he'll look through the storage trailer out back of the shop that has a lot of older stuff in it. 
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 11:03pm

I sent off an email to a buddy in Springfield that is a mower mechanic and high school friend. Said he'll look through the storage trailer out back of the shop that has a lot of older stuff in it. 

Awesome! Thank you!
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 6:12am
Still a no go on these parts for you. Said he went through the complete trailer without success. Still a couple of places to look however.

Must of not been too popular eh?
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird76Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 11:01am
There is plenty of them out there. Now that I'm in to these tractors, I see them everywhere. It's just that they're still in service, or the owner "is gonna get it going someday", etc.. I appreciate you hunting around for me!

If I had a FB account, I'd go get this one for the price and cannibalize it: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1392535144934441/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

Still a no go on these parts for you. Said he went through the complete trailer without success. Still a couple of places to look however.

Must of not been too popular eh?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic