This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missouri swap meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missouri swap meet
    Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 12:38pm
Boonville Mo. March 3rd and 4th
Wanted to start a thread for the swap meet coming up in a month. Wanted to know who is planning on coming. What do you want to sell ? And what orange treasure have you been looking for that you haven't found yet?
I have a WD45 radiator ,used but doesn't leak. I have a 14.9×28 tire and power adjust rim , no center. Tire is worn , weather cracked but holds air , doesn't have any fluid.
Have the other rim , no tire or center. About medium condition. Not rusted out by valve stem , but tire store would not mount new tire on it . I have some other stuff but need time to sort it out and time is a luxury I don't have. Radiator 100$
Tire with rim 150$
Rim alone 75$

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 01 Feb 2023 at 12:48pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

Macon Rounds View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macon Rounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 2:20pm
I'll have a D15 drawbar and yoke....
They came from under an industrial backhoe tractor and were NEVER used....
I would call them New Old Stock but they have been installed.

Edited by Macon Rounds - 17 Feb 2023 at 8:24pm
The Allis "D" Series Tractors, Gravely Walk behind Tractors, Cowboy Action Shooting !!!!!!! And Checkmate
polarbear View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polarbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2023 at 7:34am
two new 24" spinouts
rear bolt on wieghts for d17 wd wd45 sand blasted and primed
set of one piece d15 rear bolt on wieghts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic