This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Model M crawler radiator lower tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azhayseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Model M crawler radiator lower tank
    Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 4:18pm
I have a 1933 AC M crawler and the lower radiator tank was shattered, does anyone have one? I’m located in Arizona.
Sponsored Links

Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 8:11pm
Would it be the same as a UC? If so yes I do.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 7:29am
Check height of tank ,M orchard tank is shorter then U n UC , not sure if regular M tank is same as Orchard. 
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
azhayseed View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azhayseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 12:22pm
Unfortunately  when it was broken it was removed and I no longer have the pieces so I can’t measure it. That was about 15+ years ago.
Chad(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 1:01pm
If your tractor has any of the orchard characteristics it may help. Hough loader equipped model was different too but rare. Serial number and pics would help too.
Pfouts Family Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pfouts Family Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 8:50am
Does your top tank have the raised neck with flip cap and bail?  If so this is a standard radiator.  The orchard radiator has a cap that is flush with the top of the tank and the cap screwed in.  The lower tanks are different as the outlet on the orchard tractors extends beyond the back edge of the tank.
azhayseed View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azhayseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 12:31am
my tractor is a tail seat orchard tractor but the radiator has the raised neck cap and the bail golf down. I know the exhaust does not go up through the hood and I don’t remember about the air intake. It is a very early tractor with the serial number of 200.

John
azhayseed View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azhayseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 4:26pm
I’m still looking
Mfam8 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 6:50pm
sent you a p.M.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic