This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hd6b hydraulic pump and mount bracket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngbuck_oldiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hd6b hydraulic pump and mount bracket
    Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 11:31pm
I am searching for the hydraulic pump and mounting bracket for the '58 hd6b crawler. I've found several pumps that look alike ranging from 960-2200, but the bracket seems to be impossible to find. Anyone know where I can find this! Also needing a generator, but that isn't a top priority.

The hydraulic pump mounts to the from of the buda engine
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 4:44am
First you have to know what mount you need.  If you are replacing the OEM pump, you can take it off and make measurements.  If you can't find original, you can always dind a pump that fits the specs, and see what mount it uses.  Either way, these guys have a tech page that is very useful, as an intro to pump mounts and other HYD info...Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
youngbuck_oldiron View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngbuck_oldiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 6:55am
The pump mounted on a u-shaped bracket, I have been scouring to find an image of one but to no avail.

I may end up having to have one fabricated and just find a newer pump with higher part availability.
doctorcorey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 8:53pm
I have a bracket #624120, and coupler (adapter) 625881. I even have a somewhat worn Hydreco pump. My stuff is from HD6G ser 107xx. I'm in Missouri
Semper Fi USMC    1958 HD6G, 1959 MF 203 loader, 1960 Case 420B Backhoe, MF 65 Tractor/Loader Diesel
youngbuck_oldiron View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngbuck_oldiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 9:22pm
Drcorey, can u send me a photo of your bracket? If this is the correct one I am serious about buying itv
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by youngbuck_oldiron youngbuck_oldiron wrote:

Drcorey, can u send me a photo of your bracket? If this is the correct one I am serious about buying itv
  I don't have a parts manual for your dozer, but the numbers I gave you are HD6G. I'll try to send a photo. I have trouble getting pictures to load on this site. PM me and I'll text them to you. 
Semper Fi USMC    1958 HD6G, 1959 MF 203 loader, 1960 Case 420B Backhoe, MF 65 Tractor/Loader Diesel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by doctorcorey doctorcorey wrote:

Originally posted by youngbuck_oldiron youngbuck_oldiron wrote:

I don't have a parts manual for your dozer, but the numbers I gave you are HD6G. I'll try to send a photo. I have trouble getting pictures to load on this site. PM me and I'll text them to you. 
   I PM'd you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic