This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R.I.P. Connie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.I.P. Connie
    Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 8:55pm
ad Connie Stevens to the lost. another great singer gone!
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 9:15am
 YES, May she rest in PEACE,,,,,,"Where the Boys are" was always my favorite,,,,
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 5:36pm
Joe, I think you have your connies befuddled.  Connie Francis did where the boys are:

I think this was Connie Stevens best known hit:

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Joe, I think you have your connies befuddled.  Connie Francis did where the boys are:

I think this was Connie Stevens best known hit:

Also, I cannot confirm that Ms Stevens is, in fact dead.  If someone has a link, please post, to clear it up!Wink
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 7:22pm
Connie Stevens is 84 and still quite alive, her Fan site backs that up.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 8:09pm
  Well,,,Dave,,you are so rightI just kinda fell into a nostalgic swoon and got to fantacising bout them good old days and got them Connies mixed yup ,,,didn't I,,,??LOLLOL Chit,,,if Connie Stevens is 84 ,,,that must mean I'm gettin close to ,,,,close to,,,CHIT never mind,,,,WinkClap
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 8:14pm
Will the undertaker be shaving her goat tee off? Wait a minute that's Ray.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2022 at 11:03pm
ok so witch one was on hawiian eye
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 4:43am
Originally posted by HudCo HudCo wrote:

ok so witch one was on hawiian eye

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 9:46am
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,,Dave,,you are so rightI just kinda fell into a nostalgic swoon and got to fantacising bout them good old days and got them Connies mixed yup ,,,didn't I,,,??LOLLOL Chit,,,if Connie Stevens is 84 ,,,that must mean I'm gettin close to ,,,,close to,,,CHIT never mind,,,,WinkClap

No sweatin Joe....you're a smart man swoonin after the women folk with the same first name Wink.  That and having a living quarters with a front AND back door can keep a man honest!  (or lookin so anyway!)
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 10:00pm
ok so i dont pay attention good because i catch hawiian eye on the tv every once and a while , she has a good voice
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 4:17pm
after posting about Connie, i went back and found that some dude is posting all types of false death postings of mostly country singers and a few others, they too are false. sorry ya'll!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 5:42pm
Wallace Cleaver died not long ago.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 5:46pm
  Well,,I "KNOW" I'm still here since I buy the Daily Weekly news rag to check the Obits once a week,,,,,,LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 9:38pm
Well i'm glad of that!
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 9:47pm
Oh, I've seen that moron's postings on youtube also. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic