This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motor Cyclist ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motor Cyclist ??
    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 6:00pm
Witnessed this evening at a "busy 4 way stop" intersection a convoy of 12 "bikes" 2 abreast that just kept rolling through the intersection Ouch ?? Are you guys considered  a  semi tractor /trailer to just keep-on-keeping on Confused ??
I'm beginning to have more respect for the spandex bikers Embarrassed

Edited by FREEDGUY - 27 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 6:45pm
OMG!! ........... more HATE and RAGE against Bikers........ DID they have a green light ?  Was it a funeral parade ? Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 6:55pm
They knew the train was coming and there was no way they were gonna get stuck by that.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:04pm
[QUOTE=steve(ill)]OMG!! ........... more HATE and RAGE against Bikers........ DID they have a green light ?  Was it a funeral parade ? Wink[/QUOTE
Apparently you can't read dr Embarrassed
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:16pm
They knew the train was coming and there was no way they were gonna get stuck by that.

Laugh Slam GIF - Laugh Slam - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by steve(ill) - 27 Jun 2022 at 7:17pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:20pm
POOR Forrest FreeGas........

Edited by steve(ill) - 27 Jun 2022 at 7:22pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:22pm
So you can't read a topic Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:25pm
I dont bother reading your Blather... just skip to the PUNCH LINE !!   Thumbs Up  
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 8:09pm
Been a standing COURTESY where many LEO will stop traffic and allow a Group of Riders riding as a group to continue as a Group thru a stop.  NOT Once heard a Motorist complain UNTIL NOW.  Guess that interruption rates with Trains blocking you for a few minutes where could not be at home in the recliner gaining weight.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 8:30pm
12 bikes 2 a breast is only 6 deep. Not a big deal at all.
Just something to piss n moan about.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 7:30am
How many pairs of spandex do you own? 
Do they make them that big?
Special occasions I'm assuming out eating your chicken sammich getting your sexy on.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:17am
Gassy in his BLUE OVAL suit....

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 10:30am
Thanks for bighting my day. Motor bike guys in spandex, racing to beat the train.LOL
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 12:44pm
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 7:17pm
That is how I picture gassy.LOL
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 10:14am
Steve you just about made me lose breakfast with that picture going to be in head all day now.

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 5:27pm
Another cheesburger and that guy in the pic won't be wearin spandex, it'll be splodex!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 8:50am
YEP.... i dont care WHO you are...... THATS FUNNY !
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 6:47pm
Many times a group who are traveling together will all use the same space of time to clear a intersection quickly - 2 cycles take less room than 1 car , but accordingly only 1 bike at a time is suppose to move , and then any other cars would be waiting longer as 1 bike enters intersection , then waits for 2 cars to clear then another bike , 
 Get real and think they were being courteous to others by moving as fast as they could to NOT IMPEND OTHER TRAFFIC . 
 But it seems some will complain even if hung with a new rope - about the rope itches . 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2022 at 9:01am
A few years back, I witnessed something similar. It was not a Freedom ride or Harley bikers. It was young pukes.......riding souped up crotch rockets. They were riding as a pack....20 to 30 of them.......light turned red and pack just kept rolling thru. Laws didn't apply to them.

Last week came on scene of what had been a fatal motor cycle crash. Rider T-boned a pickup at high speed. Bike had been a souped up Harley........was before.......was a mangled mess of crumpled metal after.

Saw a report on local news........and has become standard.......abysmal reported. Truck pulled in front of biker. Didn't bother to say who had right of way.

Few years back, was sitting at a red light...........light turned green.......moments later a bike came out of nowhere from left side.......was going fast enough it went airborne in front of me......so I'd guess 70 to 80 in a 35 mph speed zone. Two weeks go by and news reports a fatal bike crash at that same location. Same conditions........biker ran a light at high speed and t-boned a car. Karma.

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 12:02am
Only been riding motorcycles coming up on 60 years now , only put one down once on freshly paved blacktop when I swear the headlight was absorbed by the fresh asphalt as was completely black and could see nothing on a curve . 
 Broke headlight and one spark plug and bunch of corn stalks in the field I landed in - well young lady that was a passenger ended up breaking a finger .
  Sure spoiled the night for what i was thinking would be a pleasant evening out - with some other thoughts on how the night would end .  
Did have one other when guy pulled out of parking lot and I caved in the drivers door of his car , but bike stayed upright and so did I ... (Why I seldom ride in the city - to many don't see motorcycles )
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Coke-in-MN Coke-in-MN wrote:

Many times a group who are traveling together will all use the same space of time to clear a intersection quickly - 2 cycles take less room than 1 car , but accordingly only 1 bike at a time is suppose to move , and then any other cars would be waiting longer as 1 bike enters intersection , then waits for 2 cars to clear then another bike , 
 Get real and think they were being courteous to others by moving as fast as they could to NOT IMPEND OTHER TRAFFIC . 
 But it seems some will complain even if hung with a new rope - about the rope itches . 

Coke I’m sure this went way over Free’s head.
He’s so locked in on the negative in every situation he can’t fathom the good.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 11:37pm
i've worked and seen so many mc wrecks through my life, i really don't care to ride them anymore. too many car/truck drivers that don't pay attention to them. about the worst was a lady pulled out in front of a speeding biker (yeah...he was in the wrong too), he hit the back door, the bike stayed in the backseat, he didn't! he went on almost 300 ft more. another was a bike deer accident, cut the deer clear in half, they both died! seemed every accident i was at...well...it wasn't pretty...but then again neither are plane crashes and car/truck accidents. I guess i feel a bit safer with something around me...but it's not always the safest!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic