This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEED Allis 5020 Rear Rims/Other options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED Allis 5020 Rear Rims/Other options
    Posted: 19 May 2022 at 12:46pm
I am badly in need of a set of Allis 5020 Rear rims, mine are rusted out and leaking fluid. I cannot seem to find any, also have looked at Simplicity 9523. Do I have any other options on what will fit?

Better yet, does anyone have any or know of any clean rear rims for an Allis 5020, with or without tires. Will either drive to pickup or arrange shipping.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 12:55pm
do you have the 24 inch AG rims or the 16 inch TURF rims.... what is the bolt pattern ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 1:50pm
I have the turf rims. Here are the pictures of them. I dont know the exact bolt pattern but this is a 1984 2WD

Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 2:02pm
I have rims and tires on a couple 5020 parts tractors.
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Gary Burnett Gary Burnett wrote:

I have rims and tires on a couple 5020 parts tractors.

Any pictures of them handy? Are they clean shape?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 4:15pm
Isaac... i dont claim to know anything about the 5020 and i would surely look into  Garys rims if they are a direct fit...... I though the rears if AG were 16 inch diameter and 13.6 wide so probably a 12 inch rim........ Some FORDS use the 12 x 16 rim with a 6 bolt pattern and a 4.5 inch pilot hole... you would have to verify the bolt diameter, or possible drill new..... Im sure Gary has a better price.

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 5:19pm
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think any Japanese built tractor of the same era will have the same rims.  Furthermore, I think you can swap out turf rims, to 24" AG rims, its the same bolt pattern.  Check your local tractor junkyards...
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think any Japanese built tractor of the same era will have the same rims.  Furthermore, I think you can swap out turf rims, to 24" AG rims, its the same bolt pattern.  Check your local tractor junkyards...

I have been looking around for a while. No luck
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Isaac... i dont claim to know anything about the 5020 and i would surely look into  Garys rims if they are a direct fit...... I though the rears if AG were 16 inch diameter and 13.6 wide so probably a 12 inch rim........ Some FORDS use the 12 x 16 rim with a 6 bolt pattern and a 4.5 inch pilot hole... you would have to verify the bolt diameter, or possible drill new..... Im sure Gary has a better price.

That is good to know, I will have to look into that!
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 5:58pm
I'll get some measurements,think even some 5020 rims had a different bolt patterns.Kinda odd tractors.Most Japan tractors of different brands the wheels won't interchange.
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 6:19pm
the 24” are a different bolt spacing than the kubota.  The website above is custom building me a set as I type this.  Call and talk to Jon.  He will help you and probably can build the 16” if that ford one isn’t correct 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 6:27pm
Robert, do you know the bolt pattern and center hole diameter for the 5020 ??  Just curious.
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 6:28pm

I'll get some measurements,think even some 5020 rims had a different bolt patterns.Kinda odd tractors.Most Japan tractors of different brands the wheels won't interchange.

That would be great, would be interested in a factory set if you have a set that matches. Send a couple pictures or check on their condition if you can!
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 9:18pm
I do not. However when the new rims arrive I can measure that stuff. Don't want to take the weights off any more than I have to.
Play Farmer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Play Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 11:09am
Would anyone locally be able to repair yours?

I did one on my D17, ever since I've been doing a few for the local tire guy.

If you were closer I be happy to get yours patched up.
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Play Farmer Play Farmer wrote:

Would anyone locally be able to repair yours?

I did one on my D17, ever since I've been doing a few for the local tire guy.

If you were closer I be happy to get yours patched up.

I wish that was an option, mine are too far gone and fluid has leaked out of the tubes now..
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:15am

Gary, did you find out anything?
Bullitt 5253 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullitt 5253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 5:56pm
I have a set of 2050 rear rims with turf tires in good shape
mnsledboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnsledboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 6:02pm
I’ll send you a PM Bullitt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic