This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis IB Sickle Bar Mower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis IB Sickle Bar Mower
    Posted: 04 May 2022 at 6:32pm
I have a mower that I removed from a scrapped IB tractor. It is not the Detroit mower but some other brand all hydraulic unit. It looks like it drove off a hydraulic pump on front to the tractor. It is definitely a parts unit. The thing is heavy and I would like to get $100 for it. If you can use it get a hold of me and we can try to work something out. I hate to scrap it because I know there is someone out there who need parts from this rare mower.

Sponsored Links

GreenOrange View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenOrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 9:30am
In case you want this but are concerned about the availability of the other components, I have the correct front mount pump, pump bracket, and engine pulley that goes along with this mower and would sell them.   That’d be all of the main components to complete this setup.
KMAG View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 10:25pm
Bob Thompson View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:24am
KMAG, Thanks for posting the link to the IB sickle bar mowers so members can see how it all goes together.
apc148 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apc148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 11:32am
Hi,
 I'm new to the forum.. Is this mower in Wis. or N.Y.
Thank you, Anthony
yzfarmgirl28 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzfarmgirl28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 8:47pm
Have one available in s/w Wisconsin. Complete with all drive and mounting.
apc148 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apc148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:09am
Hi YZ,
I have one mounted on my IB. I was just interested in another for parts to keep for a future break. Is your mower an Anderson ? I can't seem to find any info on it. The bar has IH numbers but I don't know if that may have been changed out over the years...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic