This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suitcase weights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suitcase weights
    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 7:33pm
8 of the smaller ones I believe they are about 70lbs. 612.280.3397 $480.00
Sponsored Links

160 allis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 160 allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 12:12am
Do you still have these weights and are they the ones that go on the 180-185 tractors?
rtwfarm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtwfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 5:57am
If his are not right for you I have a set for sale 402-469-1738
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 7:12am
I was working in the storage building last fall and there are several weights with the AC logo cast into them. These are new but never used. I wouldn't have any idea what they are for but if someone has need and supply a photo, I'll look and pass on to the owner who is wanting to "clean up". They were, and still are an Allis-Chalmers/AGCO ag dealer since 1949, and I'm starting to find things buried many years.
160 allis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 160 allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 11:04am
Codger if you could get pics and price or whatever on these weights. I might be interested whether I need them or not
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 11:15am
Sure but they are covered in snow now. I separated the AC, New Holland, Ford, and a couple of other brands onto individual pallets last fall. I'm sure these would be from the 1970's to early 1980's and I want to say they are black in color if any indicator.

Once I get photos posted and if interested, I'll put you in direct contact with the owner.

I found a couple of NOS crankshafts labeled "B, or C" also. These are still in cosmoline and no rust. All kinds of stuff around there to be rooted through.
160 allis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 160 allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 3:10pm
Ok thank you codger! I'm always looking for parts. I am more into the diesel powered tractors so if you have any of those parts I wanna see them lol
soybreedingboy77 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soybreedingboy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 11:22pm
I have some suitcase weights and the bolt on bracket that came off a 180 Allis.
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 5:10pm
Interested, what do you want for the weights and bracket ? How many weights ? Thanks
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic