This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it is sometime around this time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it is sometime around this time
    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 4:45pm
of year that 'ol 427 left the earth. I do miss arguing with him
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

Trawler II View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 7:08pm
He was a good man, intelligent and didn’t resort to third grade level insults to counter an argument. I really miss his input.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 7:36pm
Lou, I believe you are correct, if I recall Mark passed away while on vacation at The Grand Canyon.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 9:51pm
he was full of BS.... i remember the story of trannys  being on the girls gym team... Girls did not want to shower with the "BOYS" ....... The clowns solution was to " let them stink all day and go home and shower after school" ............ real nice guy !  Thumbs Down

Edited by steve(ill) - 21 Sep 2021 at 9:51pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:08pm
Arguing with ol Mark was about like wrestling a pig in the mud. Common sense was a flower that just didn’t grow in his garden. I’d like to say God rest his soul, but he did tell me more than once that he was atheist and thought I was crazy for believing in God.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

he was full of BS.... i remember the story of trannys  being on the girls gym team... Girls did not want to shower with the "BOYS" ....... The clowns solution was to " let them stink all day and go home and shower after school" ............ real nice guy !  Thumbs Down

Here's Steve right on time, always focused on the negative, you would think you could control yourself. Especially considering the man has passed on and merely disagreed with you on issues of a political nature. He was by all accounts a good family man and a good citizen. 

Way to go Steve!

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Trawler II Trawler II wrote:

He was a good man, intelligent and didn’t resort to third grade level insults to counter an argument. I really miss his input.
The heck he didn't!
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:17pm
you always make thinks Political Troller...... this is not... How can FORCING GIRLS to take a shower with BOYS be political ?     I know you two were in love, but as mentioned above, the guy had a LOT OF WEIRD IDEAS... and he used the internet to dig up fake news stories to reinforce his point.

he was also POLITICAL and called many names... He just  "KNEW" Russian Collusion was a fact.. He HAD THE PROOF !!  .... and his "knowledge" of Power plants/ coal/ nukes / windmills was what he read on an environmental activist site.

Edited by steve(ill) - 21 Sep 2021 at 10:19pm
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:31pm

Here's Steve right on time, always focused on the negative, you would think you could control yourself. Especially considering the man has passed on and merely disagreed with you on issues of a political nature. He was by all accounts a good family man and a good citizen. 

Way to go Steve!

If you think Steve is wrong in his comments, fine it's your opinion, he said nothing that wasn't true, but you did. You are only going to take this post down the rabbit hole akin to the political page if you continue. If you would like to pursue this, I suggest you trot on over there and start a post there to continue on. My fault for posting this here, I should have known better.

Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:35pm

you always make thinks Political Troller...... this is not... How can FORCING GIRLS to take a shower with BOYS be political ?     I know you two were in love, but as mentioned above, the guy had a LOT OF WEIRD IDEAS... and he used the internet to dig up fake news stories to reinforce his point.

he was also POLITICAL and called many names... He just  "KNEW" Russian Collusion was a fact.. He HAD THE PROOF !!  .... and his "knowledge" of Power plants/ coal/ nukes / windmills was what he read on an environmental activist site. 
All true, but in respect to our host, lets continue this in the political section, please.
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

All true, but in respect to our host, lets continue this in the political section, please.

is it just me or did the political page go away? It definitely doesn’t show up in the forum list on my end
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Brian Jasper co. Ia Brian Jasper co. Ia wrote:

Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

is it just me or did the political page go away? It definitely doesn’t show up in the forum list on my end  No, it is still here. It is a secret page, you must be logged in to access it, AND message the administrator requesting to be placed on the access list. that may take a day or three

Edited by LouSWPA - 21 Sep 2021 at 10:55pm
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:53pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 2:48am

Way to go Steve!

Ruskie, the main reason why you liked Markie so much is because like an old saying goes, 'birds of a feather, flock together'... and your going down the same road he took.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:56am
And the reason I didn't post till now is I knew where certain people would take it...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 5:55am
Well, when I was in high school, there were some girls that I would have loved to shower with!! We could have helped each other scrub that spot, that you just can’t quite reach.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 5:56am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

And the reason I didn't post till now is I knew where certain people would take it...Wink

Same here.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Lou, I believe you are correct, if I recall Mark passed away while on vacation at The Grand Canyon.
Just before the election, when the great bet was on!Big smile
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 9:30am
Lou, you were close...
"Mark Sickman, 73, of Rochester, MN passed away on Friday, September 23, 2016, "
Here is a link to his obituary if anyone wants to read it... from 5 years ago
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 11:10am
Let the dead past bury it's dead! Time to act is now! For let us be up and doing with a heart for any fate! Still achieving, still pursuing. Learn to labor and to wait! Longfellow
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 12:09pm
5 years ago is hard to believe
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 5:48pm
  One thing that did shock me was his claim he NEVER lost an argument on this forum.

Edited by NEVER green - 22 Sep 2021 at 5:48pm
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 7:50pm
Ah, that explains it. I’m burned out enough on politics that I don’t think I’m going to ask to join. I’m burnt enough that I’ve even deleted Fake book...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 7:54pm
LOL! Aside from the wrestling a muddy pig thing, most of the time it was like shooting fish in a barrel to his responses.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 8:39pm
You didn’t want to get Mark going on the subject of ‘posted bridges’(lol), sometimes he would just come in unglued.
I truly do miss him, disagreed the vast majority of the time, but our stances against some of his convoluted thinking, made us better persons. RIP Mark.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

You didn’t want to get Mark going on the subject of ‘posted bridges’(lol), sometimes he would just come in unglued.
I truly do miss him, disagreed the vast majority of the time, but our stances against some of his convoluted thinking, made us better persons. RIP Mark.

Well said Lars.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic