This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2021 "G" Roundup Gadsden,AL - Event Date: 08 Oct 2021 - 09 Oct 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2021 "G" Roundup Gadsden,AL
    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 1:01pm

it's almost time again!!

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 9:21am
Bump
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
ssullivan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssullivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 2:41pm
Joe, I have a 48 "G" and am interested in coming over to the show in Gadsden this weekend. Mine is about to be restored as I can get some time.  Are both days good days to come over. Is it just a show or is there seminars and vendors? I am leaning toward Saturday but if everyone is gone. I live in Braselton, GA so it really isn't that far to go. This will be my first tractor show so I am excited to see what it is all about.

Scott
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 1:23pm
Hey Scott, I left you a private message with my number, but to answer your questions, usually no vendors, just new and old friends that love old tractors, only the second year at the present location, (last year was A gulf coast hurricane and the beginning of Covid, so hard to judge the numbers that will show, Friday is all day, Saturday usually winds up around 2 pm so everyone can get home. Give me a shout before ya come if you can, and have info on a couple of real close shows in Buford and Cumming in the next month or so
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic