This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB - CA Spinout "wedges?" needed ? + snap coupler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squarethumps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB - CA Spinout "wedges?" needed ? + snap coupler
    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 4:48pm
Hello, 

Iam in need of (2 - TWO) of the little U shaped wedges which are flat on one side and kind of scalloped at an angle on the inside, which fit between the locking bolts and the rails on the spin out rims.  I am not sure what to call these pieces, but they are not the cam bolts, nor are they the forked cast iron which fits over the rail.   They are the part which, when you turn the cam bolts to tighten the rim to the hub, these pieces are what press up against the rail providing a tight fit.   

Also looking for wheel weight BOLTS which hold the wheel weights on. 

I am also looking to buy a snap coupler.

If you have any of these items and want to sell, please DM me. 

Thanks,
Jason

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic