This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hutch 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hutch 2021
    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 9:40pm
It's just around the corner guys..... who is gonna be there and what are you bringing?
I'm bringing some Wisconsin sausage sticks and cheese, just like back in 2019.  Has it been that long?!
Ya mean to tell me I haven't seen some of them ugly sour pusses for 2 years now?!?!?
Everybody got a room?
WHO is going???
I know there are some that are coming from FAR away again.
Bring your grease guns and cameras......hehehe.......got some phone calls to make...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 9:55pm
I remember those 2019 sausage and cheese sticks too Ted! That was a timely snack! Unfortunately I’m probably canceling all of my plans. Dealing w a ruptured appendix and upcoming surgery; Doc telling me the tractor chasing needs to take a back seat and probably won’t be ready to travel. Hope everyone has a good time!
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 7:51am
I'll be there with the 45 and #73 plow. Might throw in a PTO shaft and drawbar. Would like to see what the old girl does on a dyno. Dragging the uncle along too.
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 8:30am
I'll prolly jus bring myself,, it's a long way to bring something and with fuel costs that keep going up, I feel lucky to get myself there...note to self,,gotta get that banquet reservation made
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 11:48am
I plan on being there by Saturday morning, with peaches, I hope!
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 12:37pm
I plan to be there! Probably won’t bring anything though.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by CrestonM CrestonM wrote:

I plan to be there! Probably won’t bring anything though.

Might need a good charged/new battery for your combine...
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 9:05pm
I will be there, fat sweaty guy with an orange shirt and an AllisChalmers hat .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:36am
i'm still undecided yet, having troubles with my feets and legs. and i just gots new batteries for my grease gun too! 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:47am
If you don't make it, you may find a bunch of your "friends" camping out on your place looking for the Pretty Machine.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:53am
that's o-k John...BYOB and what's fer supper? and...the "machine" is well hidden!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 6:58am
BYOB, AND supper?  Sheesh, some host!
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 7:05am
We will be there, if the good Lord allows !
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Dealing w a ruptured appendix and upcoming surgery; Doc telling me the tractor chasing needs to take a back seat and probably won’t be ready to travel.
Scott, that is some bad news!  Hope you are mending and getting better.  NOTHING good comes from a ruptured appendix.  Take care Scott, we'll miss ya and you know we're going to have a good time! 
"Allis-Express"
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 4:10pm
Thx Ted. I’m doing my part. Waiting for surgery not much fun. Treatment you all might find interesting…… They loaded me up in IV Antibiotics during a 3 day hospital stay. Surgeon told me the US Navy does this on submarines when a Sailor gets appendicitis.   Sense the Sub goes down and stays down, they treat w antibiotics and hope for the best until months later they can pop to the surface and do a hand off!
You all have fun….too far for me to drive post surgery and Doc says too early to fly!
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 7:29pm
Was planning to be at Hutch but it looks like the CDN/US border will not open until the 21st and Its a two day drive so might have miss again. Not happy about this. Will be at Findlay with my 220 fwd. Maybe will have to do the Half Century if we don't get to Hutch  
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 10:46pm
got $$ sent for banquet ticket yesterday,,, so I'll hafta get there thursday afternoon....
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 9:10pm
Hoping to make it Saturday. Having withdrawals from not seeing your ugly mugs for 2 years.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2021 at 8:31pm
Now Darwin, that is uncalled for!!  Even if it IS TRUE.....
Michael, I've got my money sent in also.  See ya Thursday sometime.
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic