This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sitting here thinking tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sitting here thinking tonight
    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 10:20pm
Why didn't my old gal pals look like Brook Shields or Marilyn Monroe? Or like my Series 4 D17 D right after I had it professionally painted.       a couple were close but????
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 11:06pm
if you wanted good look'in gals...you needed to come to Nebraski! we tricked our rugly ones to go lives in Iowegian land!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:06am
I thought they called a pretty girl Iowa a tourist
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:12am
I don't know about that Shamers....  I can't chase em anymore, but I can look and there sure are a lot of nice ones that I've seen!  Maybe it's just on the Eastern side of the state?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 8:58am
we tricked our rugly ones to go lives in Iowegian land!

I thought they called a pretty girl Iowa a tourist   LOL    LOL

Marilyn ??? Your DATING yourself TOM..... most younger than 50 have never heard of her !  You realize she died 60 years ago ?   About 36 years old.

Edited by steve(ill) - 20 Jun 2021 at 9:00am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 10:25pm
Yes, I am dating me self. She was a little ahead of my time, but I couldn't remember any other female movie stars names. Dang this getting old. As far as old shameless sending them here, they must a kept on moving east. I lived about 5 blocks down the street from the A&W in Viernheim Germany. They had some super good looking gals carrying out orders. You could buy beer there, not good beer. The only food they had that was the same as here was the root beer. Everything else was flavored to the German taste. The guys that had their Chevy's, GTO's, and AMC Javelins shipped over would gather there on Sat night just like here. The gathering drew quite a German Crowd.   
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 6:53am
Why didn't your gal pals look like that?  

Any combination of 3 reasons: Look in the mirror, look in your wallet, look in your pants!
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:33pm
Tom, I've wondered that myself but then again, I weren't no Tom Selleck.

OH YEAH, my wife don't read the forum either. Big smile
Maximum use of available resources!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 5:52am
Kinda reminds me of a dog chasing a car.  What is he going to do with it when he catches it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic