This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here we go again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here we go again
    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 6:17am
Crawling on the big bird Sunday Am headed for Hawaii.
After work yesterday Jennifer hands me a pair of Shoe/ hiking boots.
These ain’t boots at all. She says make sure they fit.
I ask what are these for?
She says my work boots won’t be makin the trip this time.
Not to be giving out insider info, but if I was gonna wager on this deal I’d be puttin my money on the sneaky ole redneck. 😂
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 8:35am
After reading your previous post, I am glad to hear you are taking some time off. Better do what Jenn says and not lose any bonus points. A good pair of hikers is a welcome change from my work boots at times. The only problem is finding a good pair, there is a lot of made in china junk out there. Bass Pro/Cabela's has been my best source for hikers.

And another thing............don't let those grass skirts get you overheated. LOL

Ya'll have a great time!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 2:09pm
Make sure you take the helicopter tour of the island, they are beautiful. We went in January when it was cold here and had a great time, 70 degrees year around
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 3:01pm
Hubert, what you thinking???
 "And another thing............don't let those grass skirts get you overheated. "
Don't think you will catch Thad wearing a grass skirt.
   Have fun Thad...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 3:45pm
I'd be putting those hikers on and walking down the beaches admiring the swimwear!

Have fun!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Make sure you take the helicopter tour of the island, they are beautiful. We went in January when it was cold here and had a great time, 70 degrees year around

Yes I think that would be awesome.
I do battle motion sickness so not sure yet.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 5:52pm
The Island you want to go to is Kamoniwannalayu.  Definitely stay away from Lackonookie...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Hubert, what you thinking???
 "And another thing............don't let those grass skirts get you overheated. "
Don't think you will catch Thad wearing a grass skirt.
   Have fun Thad...

Wasn't thinking of ole Thad being the one wearing the grass skirt. LOL
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 12:45am
Loaded up on the big bird and headed back to them thar hills.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 6:33am
Hope you had a great vacation.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Hubert (Ga)engine7 Hubert (Ga)engine7 wrote:

Hope you had a great vacation.

Hubert it was ok. Was there with 9 women so not the smoothest trip.    sitting in Denver waiting next flight. Can’t wait to get back to them thar hills.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 1:54pm
Glad you're back and had a wonderful time!
About that boot issue,,,,,,,??  Who won?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 2:18pm
   Did you have any trouble breaking in them new boots
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 3:32pm
Wasn’t gonna bring the boots up. My arriots didn’t make the trip this time.
As bad as it pains me to say this, the hiking boots she bought were comfortable from day one.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:40am
whew...glad yer back...i was thunk'in maybe she was was hike you up the volcano and....push ya in! 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 6:04am
There were 5 sisters including my wife, 6 college girls including 2 nieces and one young nephew on this trip.
16 total.
I’ve seen it all and so happy to be home.
We rode a different boat ride every day. Between that and all the air planes I still feel like I’m bobbing up and down.😂
Highlight was a couple waterfalls and a submarine ride where we saw a sunken WW2 era Higgins boat.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:44am
Glad to have you back buddy!  WOW!!  A plane, boat, submarine,,,,,,,,,what didn't you get a ride on?  They used to have horse back rides around the islands....How about that helicopter?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 4:37pm
We didn’t get to do that. Too many of us.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic