This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Florabama Coast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Florabama Coast
    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 4:38pm
Any of you folks familiar with anywhere along this coast.  Looking for a Condo or house, on or very close to the beach for a couple weeks.  Only requirements she has; Kitchen and close to beach..
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 4:58pm
Soooo... you want to be the first one to see the storm coming Ermm
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:43pm
Condos are probably pretty reasonable in Panama City, Gulf Shores, Pensacola, etc. We visited Pensacola on our last trip south. Didn't stay there but was close enough to drive in. Seemed like a nice city. We used to stay at Emerald Isle on Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton. It was a pretty nice place but it's been about 10 years since we've been
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 10:02pm
isn't that gator country?
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
That is Gator country but they are toothless. There are some Semiholes there also. 

Wife and I stayed at Panama City Beach a few years ago. Nice condo right on the beach with ocean view, kitchen, and some good seafood restaurants not too far away in Panama City. The next few weeks are spring break season so they may be crowded.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 11:04pm
toothless???? i used to know a gal like that! whew!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 7:01pm
I decided on Panama City Beach.  10th floor with a view down the coast both ways.  We can watch the sun come up and go down.  I thought that would be a nice place to go cause then I can go see the Canal!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 7:20pm
There's a Margaritaville in Panama at The Island. Pretty good food. A little expensive though. There's also Salty Sues on a backstreet. It's really good too. My mama and my wife really like their roasted wings
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 8:23pm
I just remembered there's also gilligan's. If you like shrimp it's the place to go. I want to say it's in Ft Walton. Pretty good drive from Panama but, for me, well worth it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic