This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid Vaccine anyone,,,??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 10:19am
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 11:10am
Never thought I’d see the day this crew would be citing Stanford and Yale!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 3:31pm
Information is just information and available these days.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 8:57am
Well, actually, out of 100 MILLION people who have been vaccinated, about 6000 have caught the WUHAN after the shot... NONE have been hospitalized, NONE have been sick, Most have VERY LITTLE symptoms if any... and they can NOT spread it to others...

thats .006 % ... basically NOTHING.

How many people have gotten Covid after being fully vaccinated?
CDC says fewer than 6,000 Americans have contracted Covid after being fully vaccinated. U.S. health officials have confirmed fewer than 6,000 cases of Covid-19 in fully vaccinated Americans, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said.7 days ago

Many doctors are now pushing the CDC to recommend that
 4 weeks after your shot, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, 
NO MASK.

Edited by steve(ill) - 26 Apr 2021 at 8:59am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 9:50am
bout only way I can get the shot, is to drive to Manitoba, become a trucker, cross boarder into MN and get it at a truck stop/park area.....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 9:58am
can you speak Spanish ?  are you GAY ?  Would you cut off your manhood and claim to be Unisex ?  LOL   Wink
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 9:58am
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

bout only way I can get the shot, is to drive to Manitoba, become a trucker, cross boarder into MN and get it at a truck stop/park area.....

It seems that Canada is way behind the US in vaccination availability. 

In NY State, anyone over age 16 is eligible. As I have said, my wife (retired RN) is giving vaccinations. She said their vaccination clinics are rarely full. 

I know a few Canadian Snowbirds that flew to Florida (Canadians can fly to the USA) that own property in NY State (and have a NY mailing address), who are returning to Canada by car and getting vaccinated in NY before returning home.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 10:03am
yep... were not running out of SHOTS, were running out of PEOPLE....

once you got the " over 65" crowd, fewer are interested.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 12:08pm
You notice that it is friday, saturday sunday and monday that are the high points in the chart and wednesday being the low point.
  The way that chart is showing of vaxed people a week, it won't be long and all will be poked. and no one knows what the weeks months or years ahead will have in store for them from this jabbing session.  Old people don't care about cuzz they are nearing the end of the line. But it is the young people that should be cautious.
  Who knows, maybe the poke will make them smart and wealthy and rich and famous and live forever... or dull their senses and plague them with other problems that are not known of at this time for the rest of their life. just some idle thoughts that don't mean much to nothing.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 4:21pm
Im old enough to remember Polio, Measles, Mumps, Whooping Cough, Diptheria, and a dozen other things that attacked us when we were young... Tell the grandkids and they say "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?"............ Time moves on.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 4:33pm
I have my scar from Smallpox vaccination and anyone after 1972 did not get vaccinated.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 5:45pm
Daughter ( 35) told me she saw the SHINGLES SHOT advertised on TV and the BAD STUFF that happens if you dont get it.. She was thinking to get it.... I said. Have you ever had small pox ?  Wink...... She said "what is that" ?
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

Apparently that's the price you pay for your governments health care ??  I've had BOTH of my Moderna  shots and I didn't even contact the health department, the wife just kept looking online for "windows" though Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 5:08am
Labeled everybody dying from Covid, but now they refuse to say anyone does from the covid shots.   Stern Smile
To many are dying hours, days and up to couple weeks but won't connect it to the vax as maybe even being the trigger that flared up some masked disease that might have been laying dormant for years...  or attacked the system enough to cause blood clots or some other weakness of the body to fail.
Thus the pharmaceuticals of the vax hide behind the fact that the docs won't say it was the vaccine.

Guess youtube took down the vid where they said you could trust the vaccine of J&J. Shocked  I didn't look for the vid, but here is one talking about it.. just took the net's comment on it.Confused
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 5:35am
The only people I have heard of dying from any vaccine (by a reputable media) were the ones that died from blood clots after receiving the J&J vaccine. But I personally know a few people that died from COVID and a bunch of others that were very sick.

I'm betting that your personal doctor's advise would be to get vaccinated. Personally, my doctor is the person I would listen to.

Below is a story about a farmer from Ontario:

Edited by WF owner - 27 Apr 2021 at 5:37am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 6:10am
random stuff...
1, you're 10X more likely to get a blood clot from taking the birth control pill than the vaccine... I assume those studies only had women taking the BCP.......

2,The CBC(Can't Be Correct) isn't noted for 100% accurate or unbiased reporting of 'news'. Typical of most (all ?) media, the CBC has their agenda,it's the Canuck version of CNN.

3, yes, the farmer got cv19, so did a 13 yr old girl ast week. man the 'media' will 'play that up'. ok, the loss of life is sad( I'm not totally heartless) BUT it is a 'numbers' thing. Most lose the lottery, some win. In this case winning is bad. Cept the guv always wins.

4, watching Island of Bryan last night. In the midst of the pandemaic last fall, they come back to Toronto, to get supplies,say hello, etc. What was eye opening was that not ONE mask to be seen on ANYONE. No masks laying in the cars, on desks, on people. NONE ! Several times hosts,employees, sales people were less than 6' ( mandatory masks then...), nope , not a one. Even more telling were the 'street shots'. Not ONE 'pedestrian' had a mask on ! This to Toronto, millions live there, LOTS of people in the streets, not quite wall to wall NYC or Tokyo, but getting there. Newsflash.....about 1/2 of  all of Ontario's  covid-19 cases coems from, wait for it, drum roll please,.....
Toronto.

oh well....off to till a field

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 10:45am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Daughter ( 35) told me she saw the SHINGLES SHOT advertised on TV and the BAD STUFF that happens if you dont get it.. She was thinking to get it.... I said. Have you ever had small pox ?  Wink...... She said "what is that" ?

Shingles is from the Chicken Pox not small pox very different things.

As I understand it if you never had the Chicken Pox you will never get Shingles.

Had a uncle that never fully recovered from the Shingles and died within a year of the Shingles. My older sister has had Shingles twice. The second time after a shot that was to keep you from getting the Shingles. So has taken a different shot hoping to not have a third Shingles attack.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 3:46pm
your right Ray... my bad !

Shingles shot should be two doses..... but nothing is 100% effective... should reduce the severity if you got it.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 5:29am
Interesting read this thread. About the only topic not quite perfectly divided down the same old lines. Interesting factions of the Trump Camp. Gotta love a logic trap dichotomy. On the one hand, Trump cut the red tape, got the vaccine done, etc. But on the other hand, vaccine BAD, EVIL, GOVERNMENT CONTROL NANOBOTS!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 5:47am
re: GOVERNMENT CONTROL NANOBOTS!
hasn't happend, probably won't(ROI is skewed,tech flakey)

as far as 'control', look no futher than Covid19 tests,car insurance save$aps and OBD-III. Those are just 3 REAL examples of TRUE government(and others)  'control'.

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 6:24am
I didn’t say it happened, just observing.

Your post is actually exactly what I’m saying.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 11:51am
Some people worry about some enemy injecting some substance into your city water supply and making thousands or millions sick... or dead..
 Just think how easy it would be to several batches of  and injecting some organism or other into each vile that the inspectors wouldn't detect in their testing before the ampules gets packaged and sent... and the designer has it figured out that it won't show up for a week or a month and then it takes ahold of the injected.
 mmmm, wait till they insert the luminescent gene in along with the lightning bugs flasher blinker into your dna... LOL
Blink blink BLINK blink BLINNKKK blink Blink blink... an you won't need no lectricity to light your home... But you might get called a racer with an ist at the end for your new color scheme being green like the jellyfish luminescent gene... or be red from the Fibrolast gene .... then another gene manipulator will figure out a blue luminescent or a yellow bioluminescent or an orange glowing gene....  maybe they will shoot a striped gene in an make you look like a zebra or a barber pole...
 an figure out how to make your genes to create cat eyes and thus see in the dark...  but that would wreak the whole economy and cause troubles with the world, everyone being able to see in the dark an glow in the dark... so they would only allow the government zombie to have it... sure makes a guy think about this... Guess we won't have to worry about the future but that was yesterday... tomorrow is fast coming.  LOL Just harrassing ye.
  Hey wait, didn't we see to day in the old comic books??? Dick tracy talking to his little watch and with video... and the sportsy cars dreamt up back then... and rockets blasting to the moon and mars... etc.  and today??? what are the children watching crazies and freaks and wild color ed people too with 'special' features and abilities......Wacko Here we go steppin into the future.  LOL
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 12:39pm
Well if we could see and glow in the dark then wouldn’t need that dirty old electricity anymore then. Ok I’m in now
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Some people worry about some enemy injecting some substance into your city water supply and making thousands or millions sick... or dead..
 Just think how easy it would be to several batches of  and injecting some organism or other into each vile that the inspectors wouldn't detect in their testing before the ampules gets packaged and sent... and the designer has it figured out that it won't show up for a week or a month and then it takes ahold of the injected.
 mmmm, wait till they insert the luminescent gene in along with the lightning bugs flasher blinker into your dna... LOL
Blink blink BLINK blink BLINNKKK blink Blink blink... an you won't need no lectricity to light your home... But you might get called a racer with an ist at the end for your new color scheme being green like the jellyfish luminescent gene... or be red from the Fibrolast gene .... then another gene manipulator will figure out a blue luminescent or a yellow bioluminescent or an orange glowing gene....  maybe they will shoot a striped gene in an make you look like a zebra or a barber pole...
 an figure out how to make your genes to create cat eyes and thus see in the dark...  but that would wreak the whole economy and cause troubles with the world, everyone being able to see in the dark an glow in the dark... so they would only allow the government zombie to have it... sure makes a guy think about this... Guess we won't have to worry about the future but that was yesterday... tomorrow is fast coming.  LOL Just harrassing ye.
  Hey wait, didn't we see to day in the old comic books??? Dick tracy talking to his little watch and with video... and the sportsy cars dreamt up back then... and rockets blasting to the moon and mars... etc.  and today??? what are the children watching crazies and freaks and wild color ed people too with 'special' features and abilities......Wacko Here we go steppin into the future.  LOL

Well I guess I won’t be getting vaccinated. It took me years of hard work and saving to develop my white privilege, no way in he$$ am I going through that again to develop my fluorescent green privilege. Jeez I’m to old to do that twice. I’ll just be clear.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic