This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

User names

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by JTOOL JTOOL wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. Like I said some are self explanatory (I assumed LouSWPA that your name is Lou or Louis and you live in southwest Pennsylvania, Thad is named Thad or Thaddeus and lives in Arkansas, etc. etc.). Some surprised me. TBone, I figured that your name started with T and maybe you got married in 1995. Shameless, I thought maybe that the love you have for your old lady (oops... I mean your loving wife) spurred you to create that moniker a la the Billy Joel/Garth Brooks song. Dusty; No I haven't seen a country road that isn't dusty but, I have also known several people named Dusty. I hope that other members will chime in about their user names as well. Truckerfarmer; were you a long haul trucker? I would think that would be exceedingly difficult to also farm if you were. Also, forgive my ignorance but, what exactly is a truck farm?  yep! although, I have been called lots of things!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 5:07pm
My dad used to call me "fixer" when I got into my early teens.
Born in 1958

AcFordHawk View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcFordHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 8:07am
Allis Chalmers tractors, Ford F150 pickups, UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter
IB (restoring), MF GC1705, MF 2705E
caledonian View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caledonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:46pm
Reflex's on my Scottish heritage.
DCAC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 6:19pm
Deuel County Allis Chalmers, don't know of anyone else in the county that collects AC stuff. though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic