This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seifert Collection Sale!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:34am
I've heard that it's 1 year with pickups too, Dave did you hear what the land brought yesterday?
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:41am
Had not heard Doug, should be in the paper this week.  80a across from S&N tractor out on 100 sale was pulled back by buyer, that was slated to sell at $5200/a for trash ground.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:45am
Gottcha dam that's a big jump in price from usual
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:50am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Got word from tractor dealer employees nearby as to the Why prices went so nuts.

Deere is on a SIX Month wait list if you ordered a Tractor Last Month, if order now may be NEXT YEAR to get it(Production restrictions of COVID) same for NH and CIH have not heard from AGCO.  Used tractors are selling at a PREMIUM as people need machines NOW to replace that which are wearing thin.

I call bull on your theory for 2/3 the money you can buy 14 year newer Agco Allis 8775 that is more technology advanced. 1.5 years ago I was quoted the same $36,000 for a mfwd Massey with loader that had 40 hours on it and never sold was just a dealer demo. I have 3 6080’s and did bid on 4 tractors on that sale but no way were they worth the money.   Gasp but for that money you can get a 10 year newer Deere with a partial PS and way way tighter turning radius.
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 11:32am
True; and understandable, but its not ORANGE and the last of the good ones ! 
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:28pm
I totally agree that all those tractors brought great money. I wouldn't say that a 10 or 20 year newer tractor is better. All the electrics on these new ones are becoming a problem. My father in law has a 4 year old tractor that has bin in The shop more hours than a couple of his 40 year old tractors!
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:42pm
Yup as I said at the sale many times- these have no electronics on them- why would anyone need electronics on a farm tractor that will be in the dirt, dust etc? Makes no sence to me but thats the industy swing - electric over hydraulic operation is such a pain as there is always a pause then - bam it works- a simple manual opening valve is so much better  
ac160 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 1:07pm
What did the land sell for?
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 6:43pm
Not sure but will find out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic