This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help rebuilding aftermarket WD seat? UPDATE: 5/6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 10:36pm
Alright, made some real progress today. Finally buckled down and got everything re-assembled! What an adventure, between parts from Steiner and McMaster and having a local machine shop help and a local weld shop help... It's been the most involved thing I've done since the pedal repair on my WD.

So now that I am happy with how it is all back together, guess it's time to tear it down again to clean it up and paint it before it goes back on the old gal.
[Imgur](https://imgur.com/C4dIpEl)
[Imgur](https://imgur.com/C4dIpEl)
Sponsored Links

IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 7:16am
Looks good! Bet you enjoy that a bunch when you're plowing with it.
garden_guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 9:54am
Originally posted by IBWD MIke IBWD MIke wrote:

Looks good! Bet you enjoy that a bunch when you're plowing with it.

Thanks! I am excited to see how it rides when doing stuff like that, and also when out mowing. I never realized how bad of shape it was in until I started working on it once removed from the tractor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic