This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2500 AC disk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2500 AC disk
    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 1:57am
Still looking for 1. No more than a 16' unit. South central Iowa. Pm me if you have 1 for sale. I'm not afraid to work on one but don't want one that's sprung or really welded up.
Sponsored Links

mruhlig77 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mruhlig77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 7:43am
Tom..is that the one with ball-pak bearings....or doesn't that matter..have a 14 footer..Mark  but here in Indiana
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 2:40pm
That's just too far for me to go. Thank you for your reply.
wekracer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wekracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 5:36pm
I’ve got a real nice 16’ I would sell if I can find a 2600 to replace it. Like new blades has sat out a lot but other than that it is very straight. In central mo
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 8:53pm
If you find a 2600, pm me with location and cost. It may take me a while to reply, old gals business pays for the net. She is gonna shut off what we have Dec 31st and hasn't made up her mind (which is typical) what or if she is gonna get something new

Edited by HD6GTOM - 20 Dec 2020 at 8:53pm
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 8:54pm
Tom, a 2600 20' on Big Iron Auct for 12/31. Location is Denison, IA. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 10:49pm
Thanks for the alert. I would love to have a disk like that but 1-I don't think my 200 with no duals would pull it. 2. I'd have to pull several gate posts and make wider gates. Again Thank You for the heads up, really appreciate your effort.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic