This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tractor Show pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tractor Show pics
    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 2:15pm
Our local fair is going to try and go on this week with a lot of social distancing restrictions, but it kicked off with the tractor show today. Allis Chalmers was the feature tractor this year.IMG_20200711_132847227_HDR.jpg

Edited by Andrew(southernIL) - 12 Jul 2020 at 11:20am
If fishing is a sport your looking at an athlete
Sponsored Links

Andrew(southernIL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 2:18pm
Well couldn't remember how to post pics from my phone don't guess I did a very good job
Play Farmer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Play Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 4:05pm
Thats some nice iron!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:28pm
Nice tractors!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
JimWenigOH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 8:19pm
Very nice, thanks for posting. Do you know what model the 8000 Series was?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 9:17pm
It's my 8030, I keep trying to upload a closer pic of it but keep getting told it's too big.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 10:50pm
Looks like a fun day. Plenty of sun and shade trees.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 11:44pm
Andrew, save this pics into your File Manager and post them into your thread. I have to many in my file and need to delete some pretty soon.

https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/allis_at_show.JPG

https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/D21_at_show.JPG

https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/AC_185_show.JPG

https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/8030L.jpg

I use several different programs to crop and resize and one called Snipping Tool to grab a pic off the screen.
  If you are using an address in the tree picture in the full reply editor, you have to remove the http:// from the address... and you can resize there too. Hope that helps.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 7:17am
That 1206 is an absolute beauty!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 10:50am
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:17pm
Nice picture. I like the lighting
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:20pm
Finally started to remember a little on how I got pics on here before so here is a few I tried to take during our tractor drive parade with my passengers. Us and the 6080 were nice and cool in our air conditioned cabs we could have rode a long time.

HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:21pm
you guys sure know how to have good shows
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew(southernIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:30pm
I was real surprised with the turnout especially the amount of orange that showed up, since we didn't even know if there would be a fair or tractor show until about 3 weeks ago with the Covid restrictions going on. The fair is going to be done a lot different with no one allowed to camp and livestock will show up on their show day and go home after the show and not stay all week as they usually would do.
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 9:25pm
Looks like a great parade!  Best of luck this week with your fair.  Hope it a big success!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:16am
That 8030 is sharp!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic