This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Making delieverys today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making delieverys today
    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 9:30pm
I had some delieverys to make today. Looks like some sense has returned to our local grocery stores. Never got to the big city though. Old gal decides she wants to go with me. 1st thing she does is turn the dang radio to some mmisurabull (crappy) political program. I just detest that crap. Any way, gots all delievered. Got home before it got too dark to do a little work in her trailer. Saw some guy mowing his lawn. Old gal and I stopped at the garden center. She picked up a couple of bags of seed. Better get the oil changed on both tillers tomorrow. Dad gum it, never thought to buy some 30 weight oil. Guess I'm gonna clean out the raised beds before too much longer. Always sumptin to do around here, always out doors. She ain't gonna go to menards for kitchen paint now.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 01 Apr 2020 at 9:32pm
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 10:35pm
Well at least you'll get to listen to your favorite station when you head to Menards for paint. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 7:06am

I would sure like to know,,,WHO,,it was that told women that it was their job to keep us azz deep in jobs all the time,,,,,???
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 10:24pm
I wuz making more delieverys today. I noticed, in most of the gas stations, the folks had the tape on the floor 6' away from the counter. Some of the gals would not ring up my Dew/cheesy taters untill stepped back behind the tape. Next time I'll take a bath before I make those delieveries.    Some of the gals took the dew outta my hand and rung it up. I think I'll start stopping at those stations where the gals actually took the proper precautions.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 10:58pm
Wife went to the big grocery store yesterday.  Got everything she went after.  She said the shelves were pretty much stocked.  One thing she did notice was no bleach.  Most everything else was there.  There weren't many people there either, and it was Friday afternoon around 5.  Normally really busy at that time.  I guess limits maybe work.  She cleaned everything down in the garage with bleach wipes before bringing it in the house.  I guess I'll keep her!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 11:40pm
I been buying Clorox and pouring it down rat holes in the chicken house, something has been killing our guinas, one a day/night. down to just 5 left now, chickens all gone again. PfffffT!
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 5:44am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

I would sure like to know,,,WHO,,it was that told women that it was their job to keep us azz deep in jobs all the time,,,,,???

To get you out of the house so they can watch there shows undisturbed.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 7:03am
HAD to make a wally world run Friday, wife needed vitamins and other what I consider garbage stuff the local Grocer does not carry. Six foot markers in nearly every aisle, one way signs that many shoppers were ignoring and crowding spacing but they actually had some paper goods. Got the stuff was in check aisle and a woman bumped me with her cart full of stuff, she was admonished by another checker to GET BACK to the Six foot marker, then that aisle opened and she zipped into that lane. She started unpacking cart and checker asked if she cannot read the Limits Signs on the goods she brought up, said she had to have and was not reading ANY signs. Checker said limit was ONE per Customer on nearly everything she had, woman got pizzy and said "Fine, will do my shopping elsewhere" and stormed out leaving it all. Well good luck with that said that checker and called for another to haul the stuff BACK where belonged. Next closest WM or any other bulk supply is a half hour away and under the SAME Orders.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 7:52am

Yeah,,Dave,,I seen the exact same thing the other day,,!!  Might of been that woman from your store came all the way down here!!  This one was also told "You HAVE to follow the limits!!"
 She also left her cart and stormed out. The walmart lady asked the others in line if they wanted any of the stuff in the cart?,,,,Nobody moved,,,,LOL Chit,,I wasn't gonna touch any of her chit in the cart either,,!!!  These are difficult times for sure,,,,but made even WORST by AH'S like her,,!!!
  The local walmart has signs on doors that say they will open from 6Am to 7Am for SENIORS ONLY on Tuesdays. Chit,,,I called the store Mgr and asked,,Why so friggin early??? It hard enough for me to get up at 8Am  let alone 6 Am!!! She told me she would look into that,,,guess we'll see come Tuesday.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 9:21am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Bet ole shameless told all the women that,,,,,......cept for his own wife! Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic