This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone see Budweiser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone see Budweiser
    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 12:39am
Hi everyone.
Has any of you seen or have Budweisers hand sanitizer.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 4:05am

Well,,,,Mike,,,,I was always partial to Coors Light,,,but I'll take a case of that sanitizer,,chit I ain't choosy at this point,,,,,LOL
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:16am
Well I'll have to look, gues a bunch of distillers are bottling it.

Has anyone seen it yet

Edited by Mikez - 26 Mar 2020 at 8:17am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:13am

Well,,Mike since nobody has chimed in bout seein this new product,,,,,,where in the heck are they sending it,,??Wink
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:35am
never heard of it!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 1:22pm
Wink The do good er coming out of all the Moon Shiners.LOLLOLLOL But then again be hard to do business if all or even a lot of your customers are died.LOLLOLLOL 

Hard alcohol production has been the latest fad to start out here. The wine business has been over done 10 to 20% of last years crop was left on the vine.Wink An some clever people got the idea cheap wine can become 1/2 way decent brandy. Wink   Which spurred some want to be mad scientist's they are most of the way to the real potent stuff.LOL 

So at least one local refiner of fine alcohol is making hand sanitizer. An then a outfit out of Montana got on the Rush Limbaugh show,sell as hand sanitizer was keeping everbody working.

Wink So any of you Moon Shinning maybe you come out and go ligate. LOL But probably not they want 500 years of back taxes to pay off the "new" 2 trillion.LOL
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 4:44pm
I had heard the big alcohol companies were starting to make hand sanitizer.. I  assumed it was the whiskey / bourbon guys..... Seems like a jump from 5% beer to 80% alcohol ??
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:49pm
Around here it's the winemakers.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 6:59pm
"Here", the micros are "brewing" sanitizer but the majority goes to the first responders/health care facilities.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:19pm
Funny nobody has seen them. Well if anybody does I'd like a bottle even if it's an empty one.
NE GA Allis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NE GA Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:34pm
I imagine that the distillers/brewers are “doing their part” with the hand sanitizer to ease government tensions. Been hearing that state governments are threatening to close/prohibit sales of alcohol because alcohol is used at gatherings and parties, which allegedly we are not supposed to do.

Blame the alcohol
Keeping Allis alive with:
2 B’s, 1 C, 6 CA’s, 2 WD’s,
1 WD45, 3 D15D’s, 1 D17

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:21pm

I been wondering where all the hand sanitizer has been going,,,cause walmart here sure ain't been getting any in bout 4 weeks,,,NONE. I finally quit looking as even the two pharmacys ain't gettin any. SO, I ordered two quarts of 91% from Amazon to make my own.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 6:48am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

I had heard the big alcohol companies were starting to make hand sanitizer.. I  assumed it was the whiskey / bourbon guys..... Seems like a jump from 5% beer to 80% alcohol ??

Yes it’s a complete different process and complete different equipment.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 6:56am
I just use soap and water...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:39am

When this first started,,,I was able to grab one quart of 70% iso Alcohol, some Hyd Peroxide and glycerin and make two spray bottles, one for a stand outside the front door and one for inside the house. When a somebody comes to front door, I ask them to please spray their hands, or they ain't coming in!! When they leave, I go spray the gate handle. Maybe i'm being paranoid, but better Safe than sorry. 
 Thinkin bout sprayin my phone when somebody calls,,,,,,WinkWink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 1:43pm
Wink Joe you only need to spray there end.LOL Use a lot less spray that way.LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 2:24pm

I'm glad you caught that, Ray,,,made my day in a lame attempt at humor in these most stressful times,,,,,,Clap
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 3:03pm
Gov here says it's ok to make your own, but you can't sell it. Hootch is about the only thing left in the grocery store that could be used for sanitizer. Kinda expensive for rubbing on your hands but may be needed..
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Yes it’s a complete different process and complete different equipment.
Not from what was broadcast on our local news channel Smile. Same equipment, same ingredients. Cooks a little differently though, and they have to add a gelatin type substance to make it "clingy" Approve
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:15pm
So how do you get 5% mash to be 80% alcohol ????? Leave out LOTS of water ?  I suppose the COOKING equip could be the same... just longer time interval ?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:23pm
The NHS advises using hand sanitizer gel only if soap and water are unavailable. Other recommendations include using your sleeve or a tissue to cover your mouth when sneezing, putting used tissues straight into a bin and washing your hands afterwards.

Also bear in mind that while hand sanitizer gels seem like the foolproof way to get your hands as clean as possible, they're not the magic solution you might assume. First up, for the hand sanitizer gel to effectively kill germs, it needs to be at least 60% alcohol – to be safe, look for a 60-95% alcohol concentration, and avoid alcohol-free options. 

There are also other things that can make the alcohol gel, or vodka, less effective than you'd hope. The CDC warns that if your hands are very dirty or greasy, this can stop hand sanitizers from working properly. You also need to make sure you're using enough gel, and that you're not wiping off the gel before it's properly dry. Seriously, washing your hands is easier. 

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:55pm

So how do you get 5% mash to be 80% alcohol ????? Leave out LOTS of water ?  I suppose the COOKING equip could be the same... just longer time interval ?
I'm NOT a moonshiner nor do I pretend to be one Wink, but the local small-time breweries make ale to vodka. Can't answer your 5-80 question Confused,just know that they're putting out sanitizer.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:16pm
Hand sanitizer dries out my skin to the point that it cracks open, washing hands is easier on the skin. Sanitizer does in a pinch though.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:21pm
I've noticed that the skin on all of my fingertips has flaked off in the past week Confused. Kind of like a peeling sunburn Geek
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:24pm
I just want the bottle for collection, it can be empty. I also would like the water bottles they made think back during Louisiana floods.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic