This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gas Prices

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 1:58pm
Went to 5.05 for diesel this morning in the U.P. It'll take another jump before closing tonight
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 3:15pm
in Georgia this morning -

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
ZachD89 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZachD89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 7:32pm
Diesel is $5.39 in Pennsylvania and climbing by the hour

Edited by ZachD89 - 08 Mar 2022 at 7:32pm
37 A,37 Waukesha B,35 WC,38 WF,M crawler,49 WF,49 WD,53 WD45,39 and 40 RC,47 WC,41 B,39 B,48G,48,C,59D10,D21,IB,B10,B12,B208,B1,Roto Bale Loader, sp100 combine, allcrop 66, L3 Gleaner
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 9:31pm
Diesel this hour(10PM) is $6.30 US$ /USG.....
$2.10 a liter here

sad thing I was right  figgering it'd be over the magical $1.99..

oh yeah wheat's up 50%
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2022 at 1:30am
3/09/2022, N W Iowa. 
 $4.89 / gal. 15% ethanol. 
 $5.56 / gal. No ethanol hi octane. 
 didn't remember what diesel was. 

AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 6:05pm
It's "trickling -down " to $3.78 "here" in N/C Indiana at certain stations., BUT <<<, just found out that the Niles Murphy/Walmart is now $3.66, I WILL be driving 8 miles out of my way save a dime Clap !! 
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 11:09am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

It's "trickling -down " to $3.78 "here" in N/C Indiana at certain stations., BUT <<<, just found out that the Niles Murphy/Walmart is now $3.66, I WILL be driving 8 miles out of my way save a dime Clap !! 

Wink You better get the app for your phone that tells the cheap prices in your area. Confused Prices can change real fast. Ouch Insult to injury to drive 8 miles and find it went up.Angry

Was a at a cattlemen's meeting yesterday. One of the few wholesale/farm delivery fuel distributers we have left stopped to say hello.Wink Because my cousin I was talking to is a more BTO. Anyway his comment, got to work before 8 am and fuel was down 16 cents, but by 4 pm it had gone up 20 cents. I realize at the gas station it generally stays the same price until a tanker load of fuel/gas is gone. But when they call and find out the next load will be up, they have been known to raise the price before they feel the pain.
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 1:27pm
Gas 3.75-4.39
Diesel 5.19-5.69
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 4:06pm
Talked to my fuel supplier last week, he had 6000 gallons of dyed diesel that wasn't contracted yet at $2.75, needless to say I took it all!  I hope to have enough now for the farm needs.  Road fuel is a different story.Ouch
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Wink You better get the app for your phone that tells the cheap prices in your area. Confused Prices can change real fast. Ouch Insult to injury to drive 8 miles and find it went up.Angry

Was a at a cattlemen's meeting yesterday. One of the few wholesale/farm delivery fuel distributers we have left stopped to say hello.Wink Because my cousin I was talking to is a more BTO. Anyway his comment, got to work before 8 am and fuel was down 16 cents, but by 4 pm it had gone up 20 cents. I realize at the gas station it generally stays the same price until a tanker load of fuel/gas is gone. But when they call and find out the next load will be up, they have been known to raise the price before they feel the pain.

WRONG Cali guy , it's still going down "here", MOVE if your unhappy with the cost of "EVERYTHING in a state that is 'supposed to be falling into the Pacific' " !!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 5:36pm
Gassy... maybe you can use some of that FREE GAS MONEY to pay for the Bread, Meat, Milk that has gone up 11% in the last year !!!  ... Did you get that BIG PAY RAISE ? Big smile
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 6:07pm
[QUOTE=steve(ill)]Gassy... maybe you can use some of that FREE GAS MONEY to pay for the Bread, Meat, Milk that has gone up 11% in the last year !!!  ... Did you get that BIG PAY RAISE ? Big smile[/QUOTE
Enlighten us ALL on your theory of "FREE GAS $$ " please Tongue !
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 6:18pm
Gas prices are DROPPING IN MICHIGAN according to you... You must be SAVING A BUNCH of money  ????   LOL

Nickle a gallon is $1. EVERY FILL UP !!!    Clap

2 years ago with a "DIFFERENT" Administration......

Edited by steve(ill) - 13 Apr 2022 at 6:24pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Gas prices are DROPPING IN MICHIGAN according to you... You must be SAVING A BUNCH of money  ????   LOL

Damn Dude, get a hobby "OTHER THAN" trolling me ClapClap !! On a side note, I'm flattered that you do Embarrassed. We'd be paying $6/gallon if the "former cat " had another term LOLLOL!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 6:35pm
Your a MORON.... 4 straight years of LOW PRICES....then 15 months ago the DISASTER STARTS..... Start DRILLING and FRACKING and the price falls to $2.50

What are you doing with all your "FREE MONEY" that your SAVING now on "LOWERING GAS PRICES" ??  LOL

Edited by steve(ill) - 13 Apr 2022 at 6:38pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Damn Dude, get a hobby "OTHER THAN" trolling me ClapClap !! On a side note, I'm flattered that you do Embarrassed. We'd be paying $6/gallon if the "former cat " had another term LOLLOL!!

But trollin you is the site's new pass-time, Mr Blobby!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 7:05am
Trolling.....to catch a fish.........sammich??
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 11:14am

WRONG Cali guy , it's still going down "here", MOVE if your unhappy with the cost of "EVERYTHING in a state that is 'supposed to be falling into the Pacific' " !!
 I am sure glad your so plugged in to what is going on in the world. I just quoted what a wholesaler of oil products had to say about the prices he pays. Wink And I would wager he buys more dollar worth of oil products in one day than you make in 10 years. 

LOL And no where did I complain about the price of gas in the above post. It is you worrying about a penny or 2.   And you will vote for close down the oil business Slow Joe again if you get a chance. LOL An then come here and worry WHY GAS COST MORE. Turn your brain on look at the world EVERY PLACE DEMOCRATES CONTROL THE STATE GAS COST MORE. Taxing you $2 so they can give you $1 and tell you how lucky you our. And people like you believe it was a good gift.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 12:23pm

I am sure glad your so plugged in to what is going on in the world. I just quoted what a wholesaler of oil products had to say about the prices he pays. Wink And I would wager he buys more dollar worth of oil products in one day than you make in 10 years. 

LOL And no where did I complain about the price of gas in the above post. It is you worrying about a penny or 2.   And you will vote for close down the oil business Slow Joe again if you get a chance. LOL An then come here and worry WHY GAS COST MORE. Turn your brain on look at the world EVERY PLACE DEMOCRATES CONTROL THE STATE GAS COST MORE. Taxing you $2 so they can give you $1 and tell you how lucky you our. And people like you believe it was a good gift.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Ray, a reminder as I'm sure you know, never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.Big smile
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 4:31pm
These prices were at Dillon's in El Dorado, Kansas this afternoon.

Regular Unleaded 87 octane $3.23 
Premium Unleaded 91 octane $3.77

The dropped two cents from this morning.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Clay Clay wrote:

These prices were at Dillon's in El Dorado, Kansas this afternoon.

Regular Unleaded 87 octane $3.23 
Premium Unleaded 91 octane $3.77

The dropped two cents from this morning.
Well , YOU SIR have the cheapest gas in the nation in Kansas ClapClap !!  I just paid $3.76 this evening for "87 regular" and had a conversation at the "pumps" with a diesel P/U , his info on MPG on his '02 Chevy Duramax was enlightening LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic