This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on equipment needed for farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 2:35pm
Yep. These all came from Fehr. Nice fit, minor trimming
Sponsored Links

exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 4:50pm
Thanks for the 7000 series interior pics. Now I know what mine is supposed to look like.
Learning AC...slowly
Mad jim macafee View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad jim macafee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 4:42am
I appreciate it too! Unfortunately someone took an angle grinder to both speaker holes and the one on the right. That is that hanging on the removable panel on the right? Them fehr cab kits look pretty sharp. I may have to put that on our list...
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 1:36pm
The roof picture is a maroon 7060. Original radio was on the right. I did not want to cut up the opening for the new radio so I moved it to the left and fabbed a cover to fit the stock opening. Then I mounted the switches for the two light bars to that new cover. I also fabbed the plate to install new radio. Still looking for another metal speaker cover
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 11:05pm
You can buy hay cheaper than you can raise it for a small number of cows. The problem with buying hay is you really don’t know what you are getting. I always end up with strange weeds I’ve never had before anytime I bring in hay from somewhere else. That is why I choose to make my own hay. It may cost more but I know what I’m getting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic