This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC 110 Spreader - Another Model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC 110 Spreader - Another Model
    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:46pm
I finished this model today and thought I would share a photo if I can remember how to do it.  Fun project and scale to the specs in the parts book as far as length, height, and width.  I added the gears and roller chain in the front so the impellers spin opposite like the real machine when you turn the PTO.

Armand

Edited by Armand(AZ) - 15 Feb 2020 at 9:24pm
Sponsored Links

Jacob (WI,ND) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob (WI,ND) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:16pm
Awesome work as usual Armand!  I'm always amazed at what you do, keep up the great work!
So....   What's next? 
Jacob Swanson
1920 6-12; 1925,1926 20-35 longfenders; 1925,1926 15-25's; 1927,1929 20-35 shortfenders; C; B's; IB; WC's; WD; WD45
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:32pm
77 side delivery rake in process.

I see that I forgot how to correctly resize photos!!!!
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:36pm
Awesome looking
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:58pm
nice!

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 7:43am
Groovey
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:25am
That is awesome!
Darrel
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:00am
Looks great, I have a real one, wish it looked that good.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:23am
Armand,
 Any detail pictures of the build as you fabbed the parts? I like that as much as the finished product which looks great!
Is the dealership any relationship to Bill Long with the B sticking out the front it would see that it would almost have to match up?:)
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
1955CA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955CA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:39am
Very nice. has anyone ever done a CA widefront model? I've searched the internet but could not find any. Would be cool to have a toy of my tractor.
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 3:33pm
Chris, O. E. Long is Bill's dad.  I did this backdrop several years ago for photos and in honor of Bill who I met at the GOTO in Wisc several years ago.  The B and IB in the doorway is a photo of my real tractors, but I knew that Bill and his dad sold a lot of B's.
I will update my website soon which will have the in process photos that I took of the build.

1955, Scale Models never made a wide front CA.  Only the narrow front.  I modified one for my collection and painted it the correct color.
1955CA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955CA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 3:59pm
Bummer. I'll just have to keep my die cast WD45 with my CA, LOL
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 8:26am
A masterpiece, as usual.  Thanks, Armand.
EricPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 5:14pm
Very Nice!
Life is tough,but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 10:36am
Every so often I search my name to see what I may have missed.  Yes, sadly, I totally missed this post of your new creation.  As usual what a GREAT JOB very meticulously completed.  Down to every last detail.  Armand you never cease to amaze me on the outstanding work you do.
Love the dealership background of O. E. Long & Son - My Father.  
Armand, I can only say my father would be very honored, as am I to see our names listed.  
Can never thank you enough for this honor.
Good Luck!
Bill Long

ps:  Wish I was able to travel.  Would get a ticket to Arizona to visit you.  However my traveling days are over.   
Randy_Larson View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 6:09pm
Armand, I don't know how you do it, but you sure have a creative mind with the parts. Keep up the great delicate work!
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 7:30pm
Looks great! Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 1:19am
Just awesome as usual.  Wish I was even 1/4 that good
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 9:13pm
Great looking unit as usual Armand.  And Bill Long, I don't have guts enough to search my name anywhere, I'm at peace with what I've forgotten.
Maximum use of available resources!
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 6:49am
Great job !  I have lots of experience hauling manure with the real thing.
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 8:34am
     Impressive, as usual. Thank you for sharing. You have a stupendous web site too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic