This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Frozen Pizza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 6:17pm
Costco is hard to beat for their pizza out of their deli area
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 6:48am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Pizza Hut buffet is the cheapest lunch in town. Only problem is it’s terrible. I just can’t hardly hack it.
Don’t know what it was but last night wife made frozen pizza. I assume it came from Sams or Aldis. It was very good. If I think of it I’ll ask her when I get home.

LOL!!,and when/if you can choke down the "offerings" at lunch,you are miserably "stuffed" to do any type of bend/lean over type of work the rest of the day :-)

Yes sir it makes for a very sluggish afternoon. Just not worth it.
Ryanlark View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryanlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 6:25am
I don't buy frozen pizza. My wife cooks a delicious one.
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:18pm
Wife makes her own homemade pizzas (2 miniature naan bread) & cooks them in our air fryer.
Aldi’s frozen cauliflower crust pizzas are also good with less carbs, if you’re looking to cut carbs.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:30pm
i make them on the grill now...cook up all the ingrediants you want, warm up some flat bread, add what sauce you like, move your fix'ins and divide them up to the size of your crusts, pile the cheeze on, then plop the fix'ins on the bread, the cheeze will melt still. i use ranch dressing for my sauce. our fix'ins are: hamberger, black olives, mushrooms, sweet onion, breakfast bacon, grated parmision cheeze, then put sliced cheeze of choice on top of that.
Fishiluo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishiluo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 8:42am
I would definitely say that the most delicious pizza makes my sister. Generally, all the dishes that she cooks are perfect. She puts so much soul into what she does. I noticed how she weighs any ingredient on a food scale amazon. This is what she does, especially when cooking pizza dough or cakes. She always wanted to be a pastry chef, but our parents forced her to do accounting anyway. He studied accounting, works as a one,  but still dedicates his spare time to his passion for cooking.

Edited by Fishiluo - 01 Aug 2021 at 4:51am
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 5:34pm
Obviously Chef Hector Boyardee is alive, well and coming to you from a grave in Cleveland Ohio because I just seen one one of his pizza kits at Krogers the other day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic