This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gunsmoke,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 7:25am
I like. To add. GREEN ACRES. They don’t make. Movies like that anymore
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 7:46am
[TUBE]u441NmN2TcE[/TUBE]
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:05pm
Here is one of my favorite Festus and Doc clips
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:21pm
[QUOTE=Clay]Here is one of my favorite Festus and Doc clips
[TUBE]iti80nkDtPo[/TUBE]
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:21pm
[TUBE]1FVgJD16NHY[/TUBE]
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:46pm
I watched most all of them including Rawhide and Bat Masterson.   If you folks want to watch all of them commercial free, get a DVR and set it up to record all of them.  It won't take you long to figure how many times to press that fast forward commercial button to move thru the ads.  For Jeopardy I know exactly how many presses to get thru the ads and Alex's ramblings and the player interviews for every break.  I can almost not watch commercial TV anymore.  I even record all of the sports games and watch them a little later so I don't have to them.

A DVR is the only way to go.  That and a fire stick to watch a lot more series that you used to enjoy.  And some good new shows.  I bet most of you guys would really enjoy Jack Ryan on Amazon.  He's CIA.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 2:03am
If I am not mistaken the original Matt Dillon was William Conrad when it was on radio  but when it came to Tv he was too fat to ride a horse so that is where James Arness came into play
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Clay Clay wrote:

Here is one of my favorite Festus and Doc clips

Clay that just made my day.👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic