This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What a .45 ACP can do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a .45 ACP can do!
    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 5:16pm
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:05pm
Think he got 45 times smarter with just one shot...
 Bet he wished he thought about the outcome more in depth before he had pulled the trigger.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:07pm
His boot was a little bigger than his foot,, and,, that was just plain dumb
smokechaser View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokechaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:17pm
I know it can make a serious mess if you shoot a possum indoors with one.Embarrassed
A-C HD5G, HD3, I600, WD-45; IH 424, B414, B250, Cub; Oliver OC6; Clark R60; Bungartz T5; Ferguson TO-20; MH 44
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:21pm
His IQ is now .45...

Like this cop...Wink

[TUBE]vfONckOPyaI[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:08pm
Looks like he wasn't smart enough to get on the toe cap either. He's right on the edge where he shot
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:18pm
16602880_385093748517820_4035165616085928796_n
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 8:08pm
Future candidate for a "Darwin Award" !!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 1:51am
Wonder if he'll have toe jam after this episode...?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Alberta Phil Alberta Phil wrote:

Future candidate for a "Darwin Award" !!

I was thinking future Democratic Presidential candidate
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:23am
hold my beer, watch this
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 11:44pm
1911 .45ACP is my favorite sidearm...  I'm glad to see that he's willing to test and prove why it's preferred by so many.  I feel sorry for his boot!
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 5:50am
am I the only one who thinks that foot is the wrong color
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 5:57am
I'm missing something here. did the expert in the video not say that was a Glock 40? Isn't a Glock 40, a 40cal or 10mm?
Wait for the Lord;
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 7:05am
2 different incidents Lou.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 6:17pm
OK....I was missing something! LOL
thanks
Wait for the Lord;
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 6:26pm
Fortunately for him, the second guy was missing more than the first...  They both started out missing grey matter, one ended up missing some flesh and a little leather...
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 7:13pm
Saw a video one time of a guy disproving how in the movies when a guy gets shot he flies backwards and is knocked off his feet......so he puts on a bulletproof vest then stuff a thick phone book under the vest and then shoots himself with a 44 magnum. He didn't fall down but I did from laughing so hard. Wonder if he is still alive?😂
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 5:53am
Then there was the guy who wanted to prove a book would stop a bullet, held up the book and had his girlfriend shoot. It killed him.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:42am

OOOOOHH Chit,,,that hurts me  to see that person's dumbness worst than his toe,,,,they's just too many "Hold My Beer" type of people,,,ain't they,,??Wink
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 7:21pm
If he just wanted to know if the steel toe would stop the bullet, couldn't he have found out by shooting the boot without his foot in it?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:03pm
He didn't think so. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:29pm
A little stoopid goes a long way.

A book WILL stop a bullet... if the book is far enough away, and the bullet is large enough.

The best homemade body armor is a phone book in a frying pan... but there's no guarantees that ANY armor will assure one's safety.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:59am
Originally posted by DaveKamp DaveKamp wrote:

A little stoopid goes a long way.

A book WILL stop a bullet... if the book is far enough away, and the bullet is large enough.

The best homemade body armor is a phone book in a frying pan... but there's no guarantees that ANY armor will assure one's safety.

Well yeah....that guy heard that too. Lots of ifs and just sos and things of that nature. Thinking he picked a poor way of proving it. Not that stupid people peruse the Allis Chalmers forum, but I would have stopped short of typing what you just did!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic