This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

G Gleaner Main Drive parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillinAlberta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G Gleaner Main Drive parts
    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 10:02am
My main drive sheave blew the splines and I am going to be swapping it for a set from my other combine.Even that set isn't perfect.This hurts because for sure the old 69 is now parts only.I was hoping to keep it intact but ....sigh.
   Is there anybody who has parts for these old girls?It may be too expensive to get even used ones but I thought I would try.Google comes up with lots of gleaner parts but nothing specific to the G as far as drive parts.
    I turn 65 this month and start collecting my MASSIVE old age pension so of course money is now no object LOL.
Sponsored Links

only AC orange View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote only AC orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 5:21pm
Try Bryant Combine Salvage @ Bryant, Indiana - they have several older Gleaners on their lot.
Dale View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 7:37am
Sent you a PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic