This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new outdoor kitchen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 8:20am
Be sure to get them feet elevated when ever possible in the mean time. These things always flare up when we are up against a deadline, really want to do something, or jump on (no pun intendedWink) a fantastic deal. Least it seems that way for me.Cry
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 3:38pm
I know your shy shameless but how bought some pics of that outdoor kitchen???

1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
200 10and20 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

the grill will heat the building!
Shamelees I know your grill will heat the building but keep a window or a door open so you don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning, you won't know till it's to late!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:07pm
A carbon monoxide detector would be a good idea. Like 10&20 say's you won't know, then them feet won't make any difference.
200 10and20 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:24pm
That's a good idea ole Shameless is liable to go out there and light the grill for heat and then prop his ole feet up and take a nap seeing how he's afraid his ole lady oops his loving wife may move stuff in there!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 1:58am
a detector is a good idea, I did buy 2 fire extingushers for it, one inside and one outside. where should I mount the CM detector, up high or down low? I cooked up sum bacon, catfish, and burgers last nigh, got up to about 80 degrees inside, sure was nice...I spose it'll be a bear in the summer? but I might hafta mount an AC unit on it?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 3:21am

Hey there Good Buddy,,,,I'm sure likin how much you are enjoyin your new found freedom from cookin over a hot stove indoors,,,,wait a minute,,,did I say that right,,,???Wink
 I also really used to enjoy grillin and especially smokin up meats,,fact is there is still a few packages of my last years Elk and Jon's Barbary Sheep in the freezer as well as two 30 lbs bags of roasted, honest to goodness Hatch Chili,,!!  I'm gonna have to re-arrange my priorities to get back into that groove that I used to enjoy so much,,,,,Clap
  In a real effort to head off any more shade tree mechanic jobs I raised my rates to $80/ Hr,,so I can finish up MY projects and get back on ole Red,,The dealers around here raised their Flat Rate to $160, so I figure half of their rate should be more than fair,,,,LOLLOL,,,I kinda felt for this dude that brought me an almost NEW John Deere rider mower last week that appears to need a new engine,,when I told him rates had gone up,,,I thought he was gonna choke on his ceegar,,he was sputterin so much at the $80 rate,,,but he finally did recover enough to spit out the stogie and said he would go elsewhere,,,,ClapLOLLOL SO,,I kissed him on da cheek, and sent him on his way,,,,LOL
 I'm just about finished up putting the metal panels on what started as just a simple lean-to to get out of the sun and original plan was "modified" when we had bout a week of some of the coldest weather we've ever had in September, thanks to my Good Buddy. Anyway, I got two great deals on a trailer full of new and used 20' metal panels plus a trailer full of 2"X6"X 16' lumber so I figured,,What the heck,,may as well enclose it on three sides ,,,,chit,, if I get a deal on a couple of garage doors,,,well,,,Ya'll never know bout ole Joe,,,,,Clap
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 7:58am
https://prudentreviews.com/carbon-monoxide-detectors/#HighorLow

Should be directions with the detector.

Unless your being too frugal and buying used. Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 8:04am
Joe, I got about a pound or two of them Hatch Chili's left that I bought and roasted for .50lb last fall about this time. Been nursing (not piggin out) them along and waiting for the sale again. I got a bad feeling though for this year because of the weather and all.

Edited by chaskaduo - 22 Nov 2019 at 8:05am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 8:50am

Yeah, Chask,,I do love that Hatch Chili and,,,and,,,they grow it right over the mountain bout 100 miles from here. I usually buy two of the 30lbs bags  in the fall and have em roasted right there. I leave the skin on em and freeze em whole in bout 1 lbs baggies. It lots easier to get the skin off after you thaw em out,,skin comes right off in big pieces,,Clap Usually pay bout $12-$15 per toe sack.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:01am

The "Hatch Chilis" has sure gotten popular like all get out,,,,and thas good for the farmers over in the Hatch valley. I remember one year we went to visit wife's sissy in Los Angeles and somewhere around Riverside there were bout 10 semi trucks parked in an empty lot sellin the chit out of them 20lbs bags of chili for $40 / bag,,,,They had two Huge signs at the hiway ,,,"Hatch Chili From New Mexico",,,I pulled in to see what they were sellin it for and asked the dude if it really was from Hatch, NM,,He says , why sure,!!  I asked him where Hatch was and he says ,,"It is in the mountains of Northern New Mexico",,,Chit he didn't even know where it came from,,,,,LOLLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 4:16pm
Northern New Mexico!!!  That would be Santa Fe Grande peppers (also known as Guero).  Kinda like Pace Picante Sauce and New York City. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 22 Nov 2019 at 4:21pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 2:38am
that was good info there, thanks Chaz!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 4:19pm
Recently I have replaced all my kitchen appliances. I am from San Francisco worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/san-francisco and I have bought Smeg predominantly. I must tell you that I am really pleased with the quality. Everything works well. Their coffee machine works flawlessly. Although I was hesitating as the prices are very high, I do not regret now at all. All items are really decent and worth their price.

Edited by fioolsk - 01 Nov 2020 at 1:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic