This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4.5hour drive today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4.5hour drive today
    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 8:57pm
Sitting at West Okaboji in the camper. Gonna finish sitting up for flea mkt.tomorrow.   Old gal drove the van up too. Went into town and had an A&W sandwich. Havnt had 1 for years.   She didn't feel like cooking after the drive. Was good for a fast food joint. I'd invite you all for coffee but I Havnt got a pot and no place close to get sum. Hoping for cloudy weather and low humidity this weekend. At least were sitting on gravel and its straight down to the highway. Shouldn't need to be pulled out of here.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 6:14am
no coffee pot in the camper????? you outta be shot! that's the first thing you load into one! (sheesh...gotta learn you everything!!!)
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 8:19am
A&W, man I miss those. use to have one close by, been gone for decades. Nearest one, 10 miles through town is at the Mall of America. Ain't no way I'm fighting that drive and parking just to walk another quarter mile for a burger fries and root beer, even tho they were the best, don't know about now. And Tom if I were close I'd bring ya a perkin pot and some grounds. 12 hours, you must be Jonesin by now.

Edited by chaskaduo - 31 Aug 2019 at 8:21am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Mnfarmboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mnfarmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
Spent a lot of summers with the aunts, uncles and cousins at a cabin at Okaboji when I was younger.
Dave
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:54pm
a cousin has one of them million $$$ homes there on the lake.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic