This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powershift fluid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powershift fluid
    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 9:46am
Hey was wondering what you guys think would be the best fluid for a 7060 maroon belly, agco power fluid 821 is $52 for 2.5 gallon jug, is it worth the cost for let's say something like travelers premium at tsc that is 821 compatible?

Edited by AC 426 power - 21 Aug 2019 at 7:03pm
Sponsored Links

jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 2:49pm
Don't know about TSC but I have used Cenex Quick Lift for 40 years. I would think if it meets spec should be good.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:51pm
The last jug of Farm and Fleet Universal Transdraulic fluid I bought had the Allis 821 spec listed on the label. It's $25 for a 5 gal pail.Universal Hydraulic Tractor Fluid
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 5:16pm
Allis never made "OIL".... they had a spec and had outside VENDORS manufacture the oil for them... If it meets the SPEC, then its good.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 6:48pm
Don't use TSC its too thin,,didn't work at all on my 6060 and loader,, around here theres a label of Xtreme pure flo,, its good aftermarket hyd oil that meets JD,s latest specs, 30 bucks 5 gallon and works great
AC 426 power View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by DougG DougG wrote:

Don't use TSC its too thin,,didn't work at all on my 6060 and loader,, around here theres a label of Xtreme pure flo,, its good aftermarket hyd oil that meets JD,s latest specs, 30 bucks 5 gallon and works great
Gotcha, yeah I've used extreme pure flo before in some of my internationals, that's probably the route I'll go. Thanks.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 7:09pm
Thanks all for your input!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 7:41pm
Changed the oil and filter today and thought this was neat, must still have old stock on the powershift filters, new agco box with a Allis Chalmers filter.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 8:08am
Is that the small one? After a back and forth with my local dealer he pulled out a box with an inch of dust on it. Allis Chalmers label
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by plummerscarin plummerscarin wrote:

Is that the small one? After a back and forth with my local dealer he pulled out a box with an inch of dust on it. Allis Chalmers label
Yes it's the smaller one, I didn't have much of a issue getting it, simply told them that mine was a mooron belly and they order this for me, typically I always just used a wix, but scense I rebuilt the engine I've decided to go strictly agco throughout the machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic