This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lil Vernon went fishin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lil Vernon went fishin
    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:28am
He caught a bucket full and was walk-in home when the game warden pulled up. He asked Lil Vernon for his license but Lil V told him those were his pet fish in the bucket. He takes them to the creek every Saturday to swim and exercise. The game warden says how do you get them back in the bucket? Lil V says I just whistle and they swim in to the net and I put them in the bucket. Game warden says I don’t believe you so let’s go see. Lil V puts them in the creek and the warden says now call them back. Lil Vernon says, call who back?
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:51am
Sounds fishy to me. LOL Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 09 Jul 2019 at 11:52am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 5:04am
 LOLLOL,,,,,,do they still make game wardens like that,,,???LOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

LOLLOL,,,,,,do they still make game wardens like that,,,???LOL

I live near the regional office for North West Arkansas. I’ll see some of the local Wardens at lunch one of these days. I’ll ask if one of them is the Warden Lil Vernon met?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 2:26pm
Hey Thad,, I'm kinda picturin Lil Vernon as a ,,,,,,,,,fun lovin person with a round cherubic face and a big wide grin and a somewhat high pitched voice,,,,,and,,,,and,,,long bout 253 #'s of mean azzed ,,,person. He'd be the kind of guy I'd want to have follow me into a Sat night whiskey bar along the bayou in Catawhompus,La. and ,,,,and,,,walk up to the bartender and gently ask him to turn the juke box to " Saturday Night At The Twist And Shout" WHOOooeeeeeee get out the way!!!,,,Lil Vernon fixin to do the two step,,,,,,, Clap
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 6:12pm
A game warden heard about a guy that was dynamite fishing.

He needed to arrest him, but he had to catch him in the act. One night, he found the guy down at the local bar, so he decided to go undercover. They talked for a while and finally the guy asked him if he wanted to go fishing the next day. The warden said sure.

The next day, they went out, and after a while, the guy reached into a box under his seat. Sure enough, he pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it, and throws it in the water. The warden pulls out his badge and tells him that he's under arrest.

The guy looks at him and calmly pulls out another stick, lights it, and tosses it at the wardens feet. He then says "you gonna talk or are you gonna fish?"Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 4:52am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey Thad,, I'm kinda picturin Lil Vernon as a ,,,,,,,,,fun lovin person with a round cherubic face and a big wide grin and a somewhat high pitched voice,,,,,and,,,,and,,,long bout 253 #'s of mean azzed ,,,person. He'd be the kind of guy I'd want to have follow me into a Sat night whiskey bar along the bayou in Catawhompus,La. and ,,,,and,,,walk up to the bartender and gently ask him to turn the juke box to " Saturday Night At The Twist And Shout" WHOOooeeeeeee get out the way!!!,,,Lil Vernon fixin to do the two step,,,,,,, Clap

Well Joe you got the fun lovin’ part right. Lil Vernon weighs maybe 125. He eats about half a sandwich a day but drinks lots of beer. He’s a very good hearted person and quite a character. I’ve been working with him for years.
We also have Johnboy on the crew. He’s just turned 22 and his second young’en on the way. How the three of us became such good friends is beyond me. Age difference and me a non drinker n such.
The three of us Blacksmith together take lunch together and always wind up target shooting or something. Everything is always a competition. They’re like family and I suppose that’s why we each put up with what we do at work.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 10:52pm
Dave, I heard that he threw it into the wardens lap.  Same outcome....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic