This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling excited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling excited
    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:22pm
We just finished another room on our remodel. We call it the fun room. It has cabinets and countertop on one wall for her sewing on one end and reloading ammo on my end. Above the counter top is shelves for my racing trophy dash wins and all my Mark Martin race cars. I did sneak in a couple Bill Elliot cars also.
I had a 4 day weekend so Jenny and I spent 4 long days working on it. I can tell she’s excited too. I’ll try to get pics of the race cars when they’re all on the shelves and arranged to her liking.
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:39pm
Yes, we need pictures! Sounds like a great project, just don't let the sewing area squeeze out the reloading area. "arranged to her likimg"?????? I thought those were race cars. LOL
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:54pm
Yes, please send pictures of Jenny.........er..........I mean race cars.🙄
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 10:46pm
Well Thad, congratulations on gettin Jenn's and your fun room puts together...
But like ol' Hubert's comment, ye might lose your 'powder' room...  But then you can make your man cave trophy room bear den. Wink   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 11:49pm
That a boy Thad! Don't forget Ol' million dollar Bill from Dawsonville!

Edited by thendrix - 08 Jul 2019 at 11:49pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 3:22am
I thought your fun space was....uh....nevermind...
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 5:21am
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

That a boy Thad! Don't forget Ol' million dollar Bill from Dawsonville!

No worries Tyler I have 4 of his to display. I did have to answer some questions before they were allowed.👍
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 5:48am
Hubert and JC I don’t think she’ll squeeze me out of that room. I might get in trouble if I leave a mess. That said, I can’t see me getting by with using smelly bore cleaner or anything smelly in there.
She let me have 5 Allis Chalmers signs in the kitchen and even bought orange utensils to match.
Y’all ever seen a $4.00 Allis Chalmers sign in a $40.00 barn wood frame?

Edited by Thad in AR. - 09 Jul 2019 at 5:49am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 8:22am
 It sure looks to me like Ms Jenn is gettin acclimated to the AC world pretty good, Thad,,,Clap I believe you gots you a keeper....Clap ( where did you find orange utensils),,,,Wink

That bore butter is the only'ist thing I don't like bout them smokepoles too,,,,Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 8:42am
Little Haley Sue brought those orange utensils to the wedding. I reckon they talked ahead of time.
A week ago I tore the siding off that room and removed a couple studs so that Johnboy and lil Vernon and I and the Ford loader tractor could put a big steel toy box through the wall. I had to reinforce the floor for that beast.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 12:32am
You'll probably get some strange looks when you ask the guys if they wanna see your powder room!!!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic