This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SHAMELESS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHAMELESS!!!
    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 1:07am
I thought you put that durn "pretty" machine away a month or more ago.  Weatherman just told us to expect 2 to 5 inches of "pretty" above 10,000' tonight, only rain down here and cool.  We've gotta have a talk....

Edited by JohnCO - 21 Jun 2019 at 1:08am
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 6:02am
yeah, with a big,pointed stick !!!
his machine dumps rain here every 3 days, probably 1/3rd of the fields can't be planted. too wet and ,maybe ,too late.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:56am
Weather update, now they are talking up to 10" of Dales pretty in the mountains, and snow down to 8,000 feet.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 12:21pm
I wonder if Shammers has a protégé, or someone trying to out produce him with a new machine?
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 3:24pm
Wouldn't surprise me a bit!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:14pm
sooooooooo…..what have YOU gots to do at 8000/10,000 ft? ya'll can't blames me for the "unfrozen" stuff. my sweet machine IS put away in a very safe location for the summer! summer gives me a chance to review on how to make the machine better for the coming cold spell!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 11:55am
 Shamers. we uns know what yur really up to...
"summer gives me a chance to review on how to make the machine better "...
  And to test it too... So you don't havta stand out there in the cold tryin to make it werk even better...Just cut the dam thing up and scrap it for a few years...
  John, remember if'n ol' Shameless comes to Hutch, no peaches fur him.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:26pm
QUIT LYIN  We know you are trying to test it out without anybody knowing.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 12:25am
Well, whoever did it, did it good!  Steamboat Springs ski area had 18" of Pretty on the upper slopes, around 8,000 feet.  We got 1.3" of rain here in the last 24 hours, around 2.5" in the last week.  I know to some of your that is just considered a light shower but it's a lot in this area.  Glad I don't have any hay down and do have everything planted.  Supposed to be in the 80's and 90's after tomorrow for over a week, gonna cut hay Monday or Tuesday, depending on how wet the ground is.  Got to get the AC working in the 8030 swather tractor first!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 2:31am
I gots good friends that live at steamboat. bet they aren't complain'in like ya'll!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 8:05pm
John, I thinks I found some of Shameless's clan.... have ye noticed anyones around up there at Steamboat Springs like this...?
[TUBE]TYtIuABG9C8[/TUBE]
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 10:39pm
Actually I do know a fellow that looks a little like that guy in the picture, went to school with him.  Dropped out of life and became a hippy in 1970.  Haven't seen him in 40 plus years but there sure is a resemblance...

And hey, I'm not complaining, I got a bunch of rain after everything was planted and hadn't cut any hay yet.  The creeks are running really full and nobody is calling for water so the great state of NE is gonna get lots of extra water this summer.  And, the next 10 days are supposed to be hot and dry, perfect haying weather!

Edited by JohnCO - 23 Jun 2019 at 10:42pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 9:58am
Quiet Shammers might hear you. Wink
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:13pm
Good Luck cause the rain hasn't quit here in Ohio, could be heavy rain and nasty weather tonight then rain again wednesday then rain this weekend
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:44pm
My cousin was visiting her mom in Medina today and wondered what the red thing in the sky was.  Said it was hanging out behind clouds most of the day though...
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 2:24pm
John it's out full bore today we have 91 thank God there's a breeze
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 3:57pm
We got a trailer load of mid 90's and humid coming for Fri, Sat, and Sun. I can hear Shammers whistling now. Fired up the AC and all is good so far. Hope everyone is ready for it, especially JC and Ted, they've suffered long enough in their TropArtic.
Stay comfortable.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:46pm
THANKS Chas!!  It hasn't gotten any better as yet.  Cold and wet, and now it's hotter than blazes and humid as all get out.  I don't even need to go to work, I just step outside and start sweating.  I hope it's NOT gonna be like this at Hutch this year......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 12:04am
First time I went to Hutch at was still at the farm and it was in the 90s', 3 years ago we about drowned and last year was pretty nice, especially since Shameless didn't show up and make trouble.  I don't know if I'll make it this year or not, still have a lot of hay to put up and more people wanting irrigation water, in spite of all the rain.  May have to send the peaches with the Loup's or Michael V if he comes this way.  Tough trying to keep everybody happy...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 1:26am
yep...trying to keep half of ya'll happy is tough!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:52am
Well if you're a no show John, I will miss you.  It's nice seeing your smiling face.  Shameless on the other hand..............Although Darrell G and I were prepared for him last year!!!  And then he didn't show.  Git yer butt up there this year buddy!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 12:44am
it's to early to tell if'n I can make it yet or not. i'm trying to...
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:06am
 Well,,as usual I would give my left nu* and Both of Shameless's if I could just go ONE TIME and meet up with all you fine folks and share some stories,,,cause we all gots many good ones to tell,,, I'm thinkin,,,,LOL 
  Chit,,I can't even get up to ole Shameless's house to get that tractor he's been tryin to give me for so long,,,,,,Wink The wife recuperates slowly but it almost impossible for her to travel for longer than a 3 hour trip,,,,I guess if we start "now" at 3 hours a day,,,let's see,,,how many days is that,,,???
  Ya'll have yourselves a fantastic time,,,I know I'll read all bout it and you know who's escapades,,,,,,,Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic