This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sick
    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 4:16am
102 temp today. Sicker than a misurable dog. Sitting here in my recliner, getting up every 20 minutes to P.
Sponsored Links

LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 5:41am
Well Tom, you need to do something about that temp. That can be real dangerous for a grown person, especially now that ticks are here. Don,t waste time getting to the doctor or emergency care facility. Hope you recover soon and don't let them give you the runaround.    Leon
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 5:52am
Tom, Definitely some severe problem with that temp. Need to get to a doctor ASAP and find the cause. Prayers from here. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 5:58am
 Hey Tom,,not tryin to be an alarmist but you really should be reading this from the ER,,,,at our age those high temps AlWAYS mean something not right in our bodies. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 6:52am
     Like the others said, get to the Dr. Us old guys can't afford to wait and tough it out any more. Like Barney Fife said, "nip it in the bud". Hope you feel better soon.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 7:39am
Hey Tom! Don't know if you heard or not but you really need to be headed to the Dr! Sorry fellas. Couldn't help it. In all seriousness, you need to get checked. 102 is dangerous. Just curious, are you diabetic? I am and have been since age 10 (26 years now). The peeing every 20 minutes sounds very familiar
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 8:51am
Yes Tom I will echo, better get some help with one. Tom
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 9:34am
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Yes Tom I will echo, better get some help with one. Tom

AHA,,,now I can add a name to tadams(OH) in my little black book,,,,WinkWink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 9:36am
Don't be a tough guy, get in and see the man, them goats need you. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug and your temp spike took or takes care of it, but go in and make sure. Let us hear your feeling much better tonight you sicko. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 11:18am
Peeing, and fever?  A bit odd combination.  Kidney infection?  Not good man, hope you're on your way.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 10:14pm
do I gotta come over there and SLAP you up side the head? go to the DOC! NOW!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:31am
How are you feeling Tom? Inquiring minds want to know.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 2:18pm
Come on Tom talk to us
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:41pm
Did get off my butt and went to Dr today. Regular Doc was not there so they sent me in to see this cute Little gal Doc. Dog gone if'n I knew I'd get so see someone this cute, ida been there 2 days ago. She couldn't find anything obvious wrong. No pain with the P'n.   She sent in a whole bunch of blood. Checking for a whole bunch of stuff. Old gal went with me, she really liked this young gal. That's unusual she normally doesn't like any Doc. Any way I got's some high powered antibiotics. Temp is down to 101 right now. Took a couple of asprin about 20 minutes ago. Hoping they help.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 7:53pm
Good to hear Tom. Hopefully it's nothin that will pop up later
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 8:54pm
Tom with those high powered antibiotics be careful that your stomach doesn't react to them. And by the way, stay away from aspirin and the other over the counter pain pills. Same reason, maybe worse.     Leon
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:06pm
yep....what Leon says!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 7:29pm
Tom, you doing better? And X3 on what Leon says. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:22pm
Tom cute little gal should get your heart pumping faster if nothing else,,sounds like the drugs are beginning to work
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 8:46pm
Yep doing better today. Lost 7 lbs which I won't miss. Still can't work more than an hour at a time before I have to sit down. Darn crap sure sucks the strength outa a fellow. I did get honey supers on all the bee hives that needed them. I gotta feed the new bees tomorrow, hoping they need the second deep box put on. I did get to spend some time in the shed straightening up. 3 or 4 more hours outta get the bee stuff straightened up.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 12:24am
sounds a lot like pnuonia (spelling)
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 9:54am
What's that new diet?
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 8:42pm
Tom, did they check for tick fever? There are several different kinds now and they're bad news. Just be sure.      Leon

200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:10pm
The tick fever test is in. I missed a call from the little gal Doc today. Will drop into the office tomorrow AM. New diet ain't vegan. Other than that I'm waiting to see. I've lost 11 lbs as of 7.00 pm. Dang crappy way to do it. I didn't know a guy could sit in a recliner and sweat off 11 lbs.
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 12:26pm
It is my first day home from the Hospital. 
   When my Temp went to 101.7 Saturday afternoon after busting my butt all day since 5:30 AM spending most of my time on my knees picking Blueberries and pulling weeds. When I got to the ER my temp was 103. My right leg was swollen , red and hot. A  healing sore on my shin let in a germ giving me cellulitus   (SPELLING) . Lots of IV antibiotics cleared up the infection where I was able to be discharged yesterday afternoon.
    I wonder just where I would be now had I ignored my fever thinking it would go away by itself?

Edited by Ken in Texas - 27 Jun 2019 at 12:27pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 3:01pm
Glad you didn't ignore the fever, you might be pushing daisies, again glad to hear your doing OK
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 10:55pm
Stayed off my feet almost all day and took my Amoxacilian as prescribed. This right leg of mine has lived thru lots of stuff including Cancer in the past 4 years. I guess I should be grateful to my Oncologist that I still have two legs. 
       Good night to you ALL.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 4:33am
 Well,,Ken,,,thas good news,!!,,Rest up for a bit and listen to the Dr. Clap You are kinda like ole Tom,,,,always busy, busy,,,Hey,,,that sounds like a lot of folks on here,,huh,,??? (me)LOL
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 9:11pm
Still lookin' Joe.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic