This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Half Century of Progress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half Century of Progress
    Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 8:06pm
Booked room today staying at country inn and suites in north Champaign anyone else going?
Sponsored Links

Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:34pm
Great show . Lots of working tractors and equipment. Hope you have a golf cart or side x side utv . That place is huge . Been there twice and walked more than I ever have. They have some trams but if you want to get somewhere to see something at a certain time personal transport is the way to go. I will be in Utah spooking elk that weekend. Check out the Allis tent when you are there .

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 19 Jun 2019 at 10:35pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 6:04am
 Well,,Lucky you, Pat, on the Elk venture,,,,,,Clap Rifle,smokepole or Bow,,??
 I did NOT draw out CHIT this year and Jon only drew for muzzleloader Deer,,so guess I'm gonna be camp cook for him this year,,,Clap
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 10:21am
Was there 2 years ago, great, but have a ride, just too big.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 9:36am
I usually drive over to the show. ---bout 35 miles from me. ---Really wanted to go this year to see my friends "homemade" tractor that was made back in the 60's. It is s'posed to be there this time and running again.
It was made from 2 f-30 rear ends and has a 4-71 detroit motor on it.
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 1:51pm
I hope to be there thursday, and maybe part of friday. We pull Fri night back in princeton.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:33am
I'll be there most days.  It's only 11 miles from home.
cwhit View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwhit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 8:12pm
The wife and I will be there with the Triple A club bunch in the A C tent along with the Indiana Partners and the Old Allis News. Everybody stop by and say Hi and take a break.This place is crazy big. Featuring 210 and 220s but bring anything AC and Randy will find a place to show it off. If anyone has any questions , PM me and I,ll see if I can help.
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:55pm
Do y’all recommend Kioti diesel side by side or electric lifted club car golf cart? I have access to both and what’s the chances I can find a spot to store it there at night?
cwhit View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwhit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 5:15am
Either one will be OK Red Bank. I park mine by the AC tent at night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic