This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am now a bonafide,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am now a bonafide,,,,,,
    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 9:30pm
 Howdy,,,,,,,just thought I would let ya'll know,,I am a bonafide house keeper for sure,,,but,,,,but,,,I don't do windows,,,,,,,,,,yetWink 
 Since I have been the head ni,,,,errrrrr the head chief,,,no,,that ain't it either,,,chit how's bout the chief of the house,,,,OK ,,enough foolishness,,,,,Wink
 For those that do know,,,I been taking care of all the household needs both inside and out for sometime and doin a pretty fair job if I do say so. 
  Some time ago, I posted bout trying to clean our cookware. This set was given to us by our #4 Son and is a real nice set of Stainless Steel pots and pans,,very thick material.
 Due to my not knowin all I needed to know bout pots and pans,,,they started to get some tan-bronze colored stains both inside and outside.  The stains were dang near impossible to remove by regular means,,,,that dang Shameless suggested I use  a dang grinder,,,,jimmimmyyyy,,,a grinder??  I tried all sorts of things but nothing short of sandblasting em,,,
 I finally contacted the makers,,Calphalon,,  to see what they suggested and they didn't offer nuttin but "don't let it happen",,,well Kiss my toolie-wak,,,don't let it happen,,,,,!!! I was checkin out some YouTube videos and lo and behold,,,this dude is using a product called "Bar Keeper's Friend" so,,I go to Walmart and they have one can and,,,,I want ya'll to know thet chit REALLY WORKS !!! The company has been around since 1887!!!  It took me bout 2 hours to clean all the pots and pans but they look like new,,,!!!!!
 The Wife is SOOoooo proud of ole Joe right now,,,chit I might get some ,,,,,,lucky,,,,Clap
Sponsored Links

LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:24pm
Thanks Joe. I have sorta the same problem. So, I'll look at Walmart.    Leon
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:16am
Bon-Ami and Ajax are two others that work too.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:51am
and some elbow grease...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 1:59pm
 JC,,,,,! Its good to hear from you,,,,what's keeping you so dang busy these days,,,,??
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 3:59pm
we got "Lifetime" stainless cookware years ago,, the salesman said they recommend Cameo,, a brillo product,, itsa stainless/aluminum polish and ya gots to use it or stuff will stick really bad...
its polly along the same lines as the others...

oven cleaner might be a better choice than the grinder....

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 13 Jun 2019 at 4:01pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 5:47pm
Sounds like y'all need red copper pans...

Note: due to explicit language, this video should not be viewed, by anyone...Wink

[TUBE]wvLc5lYKCDY[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:06pm
Dave, do you ever get out of the computer chair, even if to go to the outhouse?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Michael V (NM) Michael V (NM) wrote:

we got "Lifetime" stainless cookware years ago,, the salesman said they recommend Cameo,, a brillo product,, itsa stainless/aluminum polish and ya gots to use it or stuff will stick really bad...
its polly along the same lines as the others...

oven cleaner might be a better choice than the grinder....

Yeah,,,Michael,,,,thas what he said,,,,,makes you wonder  why,,,,UMmmm,,,never mind,,,,,LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:43pm
I don't use the ghrinding wheel...it's that....chit...dunno what it's called but it takes paint off metal real good too. shines them right up! and no chemicals!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:50pm
Are ye thinking about that stuff called brake fluid?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:56pm
nawwwww….it's a wheel, looks like a bunch of spider webs glued together, a little more aggressive than sanding wheel.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 8:57am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I don't use the ghrinding wheel...it's that....chit...dunno what it's called but it takes paint off metal real good too. shines them right up! and no chemicals!

I know what you talkin bout, Shameless,,,,but you gotta remember, them flap wheels take off a lot of METAL as well,,,and,,,,the coarser the metal finish,,the faster them pores get clogged up with,,,,with,,,,chit ..never mind,,,,,Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 12:27pm
Joe isn't that brown build up the same carbon that everyone strives for in cast iron to make it nonstick. Just gotta let it go longer.  Remember Chrome May Shine But Chrome Don't Get You Home. Wink
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 12:43pm
The wife and I use "Bar Keepers Friend".
It cleans everything we have tried it on, cleans marks off the sink, etc., easily!
D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 4:23pm
 Yeah,,JoeO,,I'm rely impressed with the Bar Keepers Friend,,,but I ain't gonna let them pots and pans go near that long again,,,,whew,,,,LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:34pm
it ain't a flap wheel either
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic