This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC LOGGING 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 6:25pm
Thumbs UpThumbs Up  Posted the video over at HEF, Absolutely great video, looks very professional!   We might make a youtube star outta you, yet!

Edited by DiyDave - 07 Dec 2019 at 6:30pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 6:41pm
Sweet work and nice rig Mel!!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:19pm
That was awesome!!!! Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:41pm
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up That was super cool Cool
   Thanks for the look see.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 8:11pm
Thanks guys...new it would be popular....really really popular around here to the few people that have seen it.
  So Dave where did you post it? I couldn't find it on HEF...maybe put that link up here..so we can follow it.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 2:24am
I love ALL your posts and vids and hats! I always loved (and still do) cutting firewood, my back gives me fits a lot so I can't cut like I used to. last I cut, I went out at 0400 AM as it was a lot cooler then and worked til about 1000AM when the day started to heat up. on some I would park my truck next to the tree so I had something to lean on, then fell the tree. stay safe out there!
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 4:24am
Squashed the truck how many times?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 5:04am
Originally posted by AC Mel AC Mel wrote:

Thanks guys...new it would be popular....really really popular around here to the few people that have seen it.
  So Dave where did you post it? I couldn't find it on HEF...maybe put that link up here..so we can follow it.

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 11:17pm
never did any damage to the trucks
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 11:26am
Thank you for posting, Mel. Always enjoy learning how things are done in other parts of the country (or world). Not much timber to be harvested here in central IL. I used to have relatives in the Los Angeles but they've all passed away. My great uncle & aunt, Emil & Gladys Galster donated land for a park at W. Covina. Galster Wilderness Park. Would like to get back out to CA to see it again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic