This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

May 4 Emory TX pull CANCLED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 4 Emory TX pull CANCLED
    Posted: 03 May 2019 at 9:10am
To much Rain.  Track conditions are described as TOO MUDDY For the May 4, 2019 pull

I was really looking forward to pulling at Emory again     

Edited by Ken in Texas - 03 May 2019 at 9:12am
Sponsored Links

Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 2:25am
Looks like the Red River Club Pull at Cooper TX on Saturday the 18th of May could  get rained out too.    Shuckems if it is.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 5:38am
Come to Maryland this Saturday (May 11th) we are suppose to have a nice day for pullin. You can also make a respectable distance pull in the 2500 pound class.
   Once again I will pay entry fee for all 2500 pound pullers and give a $50 Outback gift card to the winner of the 2500 pound class.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 8:59am
Paul
    I like to limit my one way driving miles to less than 100 miles to go pullin.  The Next pull at Cooper is 118 miles  northwest of home.   The latest 10 day forecast looks good for a dry track on Saturday the 18th of May at Cooper.  We need it to quit rainin cats and dogs for at least a week to dry things out for outside pillin
    Coming up on June 8 is another outside pull at Terrell TX .  Just jump on I20 at Longview and  exit at Terrell. A easy 100 miles one way.
    Plan was to make all three . May get to pull at the next two weather permitting. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic