This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Had something happen today,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Had something happen today,,,,,,
    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 3:44am
 that had not ever happened before,,,,, One of the little yorkies is in heat and ole Hungry has been going CRAZY tryin to hunch down far enough and wisht I knew how to take video on my smart fone cause it is plumb Hilarious to watch him just mewlin and dang near cryin he can't get down low enough to the Yorkie's level,,,,LOL
 Anyway,,I been yellin at him to leave her alone and he just slinks off,,glaring at me all the way,,,,,,Well,,today,,he got mad enough he just took off down the road and woul;d not even acknowledge me for chit,,,,It just so happened that somebody had called Animal Control on the neighbor across the street as she lets her dog run loose all the time. Ole Hungry ran bout 4 houses down the road and got under their front porch,,,,,I kept callin him but he just glare at me some more and ignore me. After bout 15 minutes,,there were 4 trks from AC across the street and I just knew them AC guys was gonna pick ole Hungry up as he had tore off his collar 2-3 days before and I ain't fount it yet,,so that was another issue for them AC fellows. After  bout an hour,,I told Hungry that ole Shameless was headed our way and he come out from under that porch and I had to take my shirt to wrap around his big head and lead him back home. I am goin to HAVE to go find him a "partner" pretty quick  less he does this again,,,,,,,Wink
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:17am
One of my 2 female chihuahua's went into heat Weds, and I'm sittin my sis's 3 chihuahua's. The one male is fixed, but the yipping and caterwauling cause the old gal strapped a Tarzan setup on him is driving me nuts. Worse than a teenager. LOL Thank God they land at 3 this afternoon. Thumbs Up

Edited by chaskaduo - 20 Apr 2019 at 9:19am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 5:29pm
i'd act the same way towards you if you kept telling me I couldn't tag the neighbor girl! PffffT! why don't you take care of the little one that's in heat? it's real simple and it don't cost nuthin...a good way since you is so cheap and all! think back a ways when you was a young'in sniffing out the gals!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 6:40pm
Caution, er ah salty language in the video, below, play at your own risk...

Could be worse!WinkWink

[TUBE]FMhXOOuoVR4[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

i'd act the same way towards you if you kept telling me I couldn't tag the neighbor girl! PffffT! why don't you take care of the little one that's in heat? it's real simple and it don't cost nuthin...a good way since you is so cheap and all! think back a ways when you was a young'in sniffing out the gals!

Well,,,I do declare, Shameless,,,,now you gots me thinkin back on them good ole Days when we was positive there was never gonna be no Tamarrow,,,,,Whooooooeeeee,,,but Ya see,,I din'nt make the same  mistake ole Hungry is makin,,,I always picked them girls that was kinda close to my size,,,,that way your legs don't start to get cramps when you have to stand t,,,,,UMMm never mind,,,Ya know,,???WinkLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic