This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verify year of machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Texas HD16DP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verify year of machine
    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm
Hello,
looking for any guidance on a machine I saved from the scrap yard. one owner machine sat on their farm for over 10 years without use. the only starts were to move it to knock the weeds down that had grown around it. I'm a sucker for old equipment and I couldn't pass it up. got it going and it runs and operates as it should. excellent old cable machine. 
the tag identifies it as HD16DP. I am curious as to what year the machine might be. I have a general idea as to the date ranges they were produced but would like to know something more precise. 

thanks for the input
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm
need the serial number, to find the year...Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic