This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Connection mag covers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Connection mag covers
    Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 3:22pm
Just got my most recent Allis Connection newsletter, magazine. On front and back covers are Darryl Krause and his "First and Last " D21's .Well done and fitting tribute to Daryll.
Just like Old Allis News we all need to get and keep your subscription. Great Christmas gifts as well as the Calendars they produce and sell. I always buy several calendars at the shows the Allis Connection has a table set up at.
While on the subject I read that Chuck and Cheri have retired from the club sales trailer. Thanks Chuck and Cheri for all your efforts over the years. You guys were always first on the list for AC goodies. Will continue to get my stuff through the Allis Connection. Keep up the good work
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

garden_guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 3:37pm
Funny that you posted this, one of my relatives just gave me this small stack yesterday that they found in an antique store up north. I was just about to post 'em.

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:24pm
UP NORTH WHERE!?!?!  DANG, we got people coming up Nort and swiping stuff right under our noses now.........LOL

NICE find!!  I don't want to know where, I might get mad....

Yes Pat, Chuck and Cheri are special people!  Just ask her about the rigamarole Cheri went through with myself and Mark Everett!  She went WAY OVERBOARD for Mark.  She's an angel.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:25pm
Thanks for the compliment on the TAC newsletter covers, Pat!  Chuck & Cheri retired from the trailer.  Ron & Theresa Sexton from Riverside, Iowa are taking on that project.  They can be reached at 11184 Vine Av., Riverside, Iowa  52327-9327.  Phone 319-648-5641. Riverside is just south of Iowa City.  Ron & Theresa are also taking on the treasurer role.  2019 all Allis-Chalmers, color calendars are available from Mike & Bonnie Anderson, 913 N. Main St., Abingdon, IL.  61410.  $10. each includes postage.  Checks are accepted.  The calendars make great Christmas presents.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:22pm
Hey Dan,  So Linda Hubbard is out of it now?  Do you know if Mike and/or Bonnie are going to be bringing the 2020 ones to Hutch?
That reminds me, I have to find the ones I bought for 2019 at Hutch.... now where did I put them?? LOL  Ole CRS kicking in again.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Dan Hauter Dan Hauter wrote:

Ron & Theresa Sexton from Riverside, Iowa ... just south of Iowa City

For those that don't know... Riverside, Iowa is the birthplace of James T. Kirk, Captain of the Starship Enterprise.

Even more importantly... Allis Chalmers will be providing the matter/antimatter reactors, switchgear warp drives and deflector arrays for NCC-1701... so look for the AC triangle logo to reappear on it's hull in year 2245...  LOL
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 12:33am
Good eyes, Dave. And if not on the hull, maybe on some of the machinery down in engineering. I'll bet it will withstand the strain the the captain requires of it. Carry on. 

Edited by Unit3 - 10 Dec 2018 at 12:34am
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 1:59pm
Linda Hubbard is still on the TAC Board. So is Chuck Dornbush. They're just stepping back a little. I took on the newsletter. Mike & Bonnie Anderson are doing memberships & calendars. Ron & Theresa Sexton are taking on the trailer & the treasurer'S position. I think it'S a safe bet that we'll be at Hutch next July with 2020 calendars.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic